35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 alexgirl's post

I agree, I just am finding it hard to keep interest in Grey's...though Addy coming back certainly helps! Yay!

I am not a big fan of Rose's, not really because I want Mer and Der together but because she's just sort of boring - though that may have to do with writing, not her character. She's still not a fully developed character.

I don't understand why Callie is being so mean to Christina - I mean, she's living in her home, she could have at least invited Christina to join them for a drink don't you think? Though maybe Callie's trying to hit on Hahn...that'd be an interesting twist!!

My other complaint is how Izzie acted - she was back to her old insecure antics, I thought she was past the Barbie stage and was feeling better about herself?

Oh and my last rhetorical question ( ), isn't staying in hospital on call for 14 days straight ILLEGAL?? Ha haa!

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Yeah but I know there are rules about how many hours a doctor can be on call, mainly because they get over-tired and can't perform their jobs correctly. Rightly so - look at Izzie!!

I loved that elevator scene too! And I just love some of the funny things Mark says, he's funny.

I too am tired of the Alex/Rebecca relationship, and I hope Izzie will have the courage to tell him the truth being as otherwise she will trick him into getting her pregnant for real and they'll end up together based on a lie.

I sooooo saw the Hahn/Callie hook-up coming!!! Interested to see if Callie will be into it or not, but she sure was shocked when Addy asked her!

Oh and I MISS ADDY! So freakin much! She's so much fun, gives such a burst of (much-needed) energy to Grey's. (though on a less important note I hated her dark black hair color!) When she was talking to the Chief at the end, she said it was finally time to fill her position, so hopefully that means new life is coming to Seattle!

Same with me funny-girl, I can't see the promo.

Reply 8#8 Teachergirl's post

I'm not quite sure that their relationship is entirely played out...when they laughed about what Addison thought, at the end there was a little awkward pause that wasn't *quite* clear.

I wasn't thrilled with this episode, it left me a little empty as Grey's has been doing to me lately! The only character who seems to be making any progress is Meredith - and I am happy for her and thankful to the show for that - but otherwise everyone else seems stuck, much like Christina says. Nothing *really* ever changes, just look at Adel and the Chief!

The funny moments are the best ones though - like George as the Chief's Intern LOL! and Mark's moments of self-analysis! (bala - he CAN TOO help himself!!!)

I guess I am just finding that I don't CARE quite that much this season, but I did like last week's episode since Addy was in it...maybe they need to bring some new life to the show? Some new, interesting characters? Lexie is just not doing it for me - she's like a more boring Meredith!

Reply 13#13 Teachergirl's post

I had that same thought about him and Bailey...! Definite sexual tension there...

Bala, I see what you're saying about Mark, that nobody's ever really taken the time to try to help him, but Teachergirl's right about him being in love with Addison, and he messed that up too. I just think saying "I was just born this way" is a lame excuse most of the time. We all make choices, and he's definitely made some BAD ones! As has everyone else on Grey's!!

Reply 15#15 bala's post

She did want a relationship, they moved in together, but after 3 months she caught him in bed with another woman!

Reply 18#18 bala's post

That was after the whole blow up with Mark. Remember, when Derek and Addison went for their divorce settlement he offered to give her the apartment they loved because he was feeing guilty, then finally she admitted to him that he didn't have anything to feel guilty about because her relationship with Mark hadn't been just a 'fling.'

Reply 16#16 shinny's post

It does look like cement!

I didn't love this season of Grey's either. This episode was ok...Meredith and Christina are really getting on my nerves. I may go so far as to say the only redeeming characters right now for me is Mark!  He seems to be the only one trying to change anyway!

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Actually, I think the new Christina is crazy!!   That's an interesting theory Meg brought up, will Derek and Meredith have to use their new experimentation on Christina!?

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Who says I don't get it?? I 'get' it fine, I just don't believe it!

Reply 22#22 bala's post

"Crazy" is a relative term.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

LOL actually I can't take credit, it was Shinny who said it first!

LOL at the nude scene!

I'm wondering what this information is Lexie finds out about George's internship!???

I agree, it was a great season finale! And funny that out of all the people kissing in the end, Mark was not one of them! Seems his leaf has in fact turned over (a little) after all!

I felt so badly for Alex, I'm glad he has Izzy to comfort him as it seems he's had a really difficult life. I'm also happy that Meredith had such a breakthrough, it's about time!

Reply 12#12 funny-girl101's post

I thought the same thing, but then I thought about how in that environment they very rarely have any relationships outside of the hospital and it kind of makes sense that Lexie would fall for George, since he's really the only person she talks to!!

Reply 340#340 imarielle626's post

My friend called Lexie "the Meredith he CAN land"!! We shall see!

35 12
Thread