98 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 31#31 themegababe's post

everyone think Hahn gay?

Reply 15#15 Teachergirl's post

Question is how can you save a person in that situation?

Reply 17#17 Teachergirl's post

from what i gather it was an accident, somehow 1 ton of fast setting concrete mixture fall on him and set before any of them could help him..

Reply 21#21 Teachergirl's post

i wouldn't get your hopes up

Reply 23#23 Teachergirl's post

Well i won't be waiting that long - planning to download it as soon as i wake up

i wonder what the clif-hanger is going be ?

[ Last edited by bala at 5-22-2008 19:57 ]

Reply 25#25 Teachergirl's post

Yeah i'm hoping it will get updated as well otherwise i keep my comments to myself so as to not ruin it for people like yourself.

Reply 27#27 Teachergirl's post

youtube -you grantee video by the  Friday evening

think about it this way-longer you wait the better i mean after watch it-wait 3 month next episode it will kill you?.

Reply 29#29 Teachergirl's post

when does teaching finish?

Reply 31#31 Teachergirl's post

does that mean you won't be on here for 3 days?

Reply 1#1 Teachergirl's post

Well what happens if it doesn't?

how long can you wait?

Reply 34#34 ebz_88's post

wait tomorrow

Reply 36#36 ebz_88's post

it's not final but it's based on my experience on here-they usually do 1 update per day as you can see  2 shows have been updated which means next update is tomorrow . i could be wrong

Reply 38#38 ebz_88's post

hey, the problem is it's a double episode which causes the problem if it was a single episode it would updated but because double episode it take longer download and upload. moderator have no power it's admin who upload the episode not moderators.

i do hope I'm wrong because than i can discuss the episode

Proper Review by bala

This really had a lot to live up to compared previous season-finale and i have to say this didn't disappoint,  i guess i should start with the cement boy because i have say no matter how much i like a girl i would never sit in cement for them, seriously that's one naive guy but he did get a kiss out of it so i'm guessing he's happy but i can't believe other boys don't feel guilty about doing it-if i was callie i would rang their parents and let see what would happen-anyway did anyone notice his parents weren't in the episode surely if situation like that happen they usually contact his parent but he did say he was 17 so i don't know. I'm glad they managed to save him.

The love Teenager patient that was a sweet story-line i felt bad for her because she survive through mistake on her friend and it nice of Derek and medieth to allow them bump each other. i thought that was like nice, at least she will have something to remember him by.

Alex-man no matter how much i try to hate this guy i felt bad for him but i can't believe he wanted use Izzy like that, that's just wrong-what kind of friend does that?, i glad Rebecca is getting the help she deserve but it was good story-line I'm glad izzy helped alex realise it.

Christina well she finally got to do the surgery she wanted and hann couldn't taken away from her i'm glad webber told Hann off and than what she did for lexie was nice.

Meredith ok no matter how much i hate her whinnying over Derek she did something that was really nice and Derek being gentleman has to tell Rose, that what i call nice guy. not many men out there that would do that, they might do it day after but never before   

Bailey-i'm glad she decided to take back her life the clinic was destroying her life and izzy is now in-charge which is good because it shows what she can do when she set her mind to it. i'm proud of the fact that she taken the responsibility for that-she only resident that put in charge something.

George, so only 1 point separated him from rest of his friends and i'm glad he gets a second chance thanks Lexi who has feeling for him i don't know whether that story-line will develop in the 5th season.

Callign well she kissed Hans and that just strange for me but i can't wait to see where this story-line is going and slone actually step a-silde

All in all a very enjoyable season-finale and i can't wait to see the next season-if mod could quiz on this episode i would really appreciate when they have time.   

Reply 12#12 funny-girl101's post

because it's a tv show not real-life

Reply 16#16 themegababe's post

your right but i just feel it was wrong to kiss her?

Seriously be a man Alex-seriously seeing him crying was embarrassment - i know you woman love seeing men be vulnerable but that just wrong image of him

best bits from the episodes

[ Last edited by bala at 5-27-2008 18:34 ]

Reply 343#343 themegababe's post

so you want them to hook up?

98 12345
Thread