Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Funny enough, I really like the show overall, but dont like Meredith!

George will be Merediths intern. Lexie will be Cristinas.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

I am happy to see George and Izzy together /waits for rotten fruit to fly. I know a lot of people don't like them together but I do. Although what is with the men in this series? Can none of them keep it in their pants?? Alex is probably the most stable one and thats kind of scary no?
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Sigh..........I think I might be losing interest in the series................My dislike for Meredith keeps growing! Shes obnoxious, self consumed and stubborn.

Izzy and George are more like they have high school crushes, but I still think they are cute. I never liked Callie anyway. I want to see a confrontation- CAT FIGHT!!- between Izzy and Callie though.

Cristina, I actually like her more all the time and Alex as well.
E. E. Cummings

Thread