Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #2 funny-girl101's post

What's even funnier is that Meredith pointed out the exact same thing on the Pilot episode during their first day as interns.
DR. BAILEY: I have 5 rules. Memorize them. Rule number 1.  Don’t bother sucking up. I already hate you, that’s not gonna change. (points to the desk) Trauma protocol. Phone lists. Pagers. Nurses will page you.

(They grab their stuff of the desk as Dr. Bailey starts walking away. They rush to follow.)

DR. BAILEY: You answer every page at a run.  A run! That’s rule number 2. Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours.

[HOUR 1 flashes across the screen]

DR. BAILEY: Your interns, grunts, nobodies, bottom of the surgical food chain. You run labs, write orders, work every second night until you drop and don’t complain.

(She leads to them to the on call room)

DR. BAILEY: On call rooms. Attendings hog them. Sleep when you can, where you can. Which brings me to rule number 3. If I’m sleeping, don’t wake me unless your patient is actually dying. Rule number 4. The dying patient better not be dead when I get there. Not only will you have killed someone, you would have woke me for no good reason. We clear?

(Meredith raises her hand)

DR. BAILEY: Yes?

MEREDITH: You said five rules. That was only … four.

(Dr. Bailey’s pager goes off)

DR. BAILEY: Rule number five. When I move, you move. (She starts running down the hall, yelling at doctors). Get out of my way!

That's also why Cristina was so disappointed when her pager didn't go off right after.

Reply 1#1 funny-girl101's post

I can totally see Alex and Izzie getting back together.. George and Izzie are sort of back to being friends and I think there would be something between George and Lexie, which I hope they wouldn't explore, because they're so much better being great friends and roommates... I love the elevator scene at the end with Addison, Derek, Meredith, Rose, and Mark.. It was awkward in so many ways.. Addison should ditch the practice in LA and come back to Seattle!!  

Reply 10#10 funny-girl101's post

I don't get it.. What the heck was that patient wrapped around in ??     

Great clip! Thanks for sharing. Love Izzie, hate Christina.   

Oh wow.. I guess it is cement... I want to know what happened that caused that guy's situation.. Poor guy      

I know, right!!?? Last 7 minutes were all kisses... Each with its own cliffhanger! One of the best finales I've seen.   

Thread