50 123
Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Next week looks good!

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 5-9-2008 16:04 ]

I agree with the Callie and Hahn thing. There was definitely an awkward moment after their laughing.

And yeah, I think that Meredith is saying "You think I'm broken? Then fix me," to the psychiatrist. I'd love it if she said it to Derek though!

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I love the first one.

I'm still in shock over the Erica and Callie thing. That was so out-of-the-blue but I guess she couldn't deal with the Callie and Mark talk anymore. Callie...she seemed shocked...not surprising... The next time these two are gonna see each other is going to be interesting.

George's response to the Chief's question about why he was carrying around Bailey's baby was just priceless. "Dr. Bailey and I are in love. And I will take her to Vegas as soon as my divorce with Dr. Torres gets finalized."

That was such a sad case Meredith and Derek worked on. I know this probably sounds horrible, but I really thought Andrei was fictional too. The whole story did sound like a fairytale.

Rebecca...wow. I think Alex should set up an appointment with a psychologist for her. Oh, speaking of that... Meredith walking in on Hahn's appointment?

PROMO FOR NEXT EPISODE

Reply 11#11 angel17halo's post

I have no idea either. My best guess is that it's ice?

It's cement.
Quote:
On the two-hour season finale of Grey’s Anatomy, Meredith and Derek have one last shot at a successful outcome in their clinical trial, as the other surgeons work together to free a boy from a hardening block of cement. Meanwhile, Izzie helps Alex care for an ailing Rebecca, and Lexie discovers critical information about George’s intern status. Dr. Mark “McSteamy” Sloan (Eric Dane) also has has a nude scene in the finale!

That was an awesome clip.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED the ending!!! I can't even describe how excited/happy I am right now, haha. Ahhh, that scene might just become my favorite Grey's moment ever. Such a great finale.

Reply 11#11 Teachergirl's post

Oh yeah, George and Lexie....seriously! Seriously!? Why can't they have a guy-girl friendship on the show without making it into something more?  

50 123
Thread