Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #5 funny-girl101's post

Spoiler I guess

Funny-girl, Was that a joke? I thought this whole thread was was a discussion from Season 4 episode 1 and as long as we stayed with in that topic we didn't need to highlight, but it's your board if you want them, I'll oblige

Anyway, I thought the premier was great, it was very much what I expected. How could it not have come off as anything,  but awkward,. They are all starting as new residents, Meredith meets her half sis, both Meredith and Christina are starting w/o Burke & Derick (well we know what happened there) and Meredeth finds out that she isn't the girl in the bar anymore. I thought the way they all tried to steal Baileys rules was great and funny, of course they haven't mastered it (these are their first interns). Who would Izzie be, if she didn't save that dear, that's Izzie. I've seen a lot of Dr's on other shows, save animals for kids, I thought it was great. As for the hole felt where Burke & Addison were, that would be felt in a true to life hospital or any situation. I think that what all you are calling awkwardness, is just exactly how it should have felt. It's a new life for them and for us to get used to. They'll find their rhythm soon and we'll all pick up the beat. It's going to be fantastic, that's my 2cents

Oh, and I have been waiting for George and Lizzie to happen for a long time.........You go girl!!  

Calliegh: I feel totally sorry for her, and if this had been a marriage that had bee built on trust and out of true love, Id say fight for your life. However, George never really loved her, this was something he did to get over the loss of his father. she needs to see that and let him go, they'll never find happiness.

Izzie: I was so ready to see someones butt get kicked, "I grew up in a trailer park" was classic. I'd like to see Izzie & George get together at least for a while & sow their oats, so to speak (nothing good can last forever on tv).

Merideth & Derick: She really is just too emotionally stunted for any relationship, if she can't see how great Derick is by now. Wow, I have thought about packing it up, to go throw myself at him many times, then I remember, how great my hubby is too.

I wouldn't be so sure they're not going to throw Calliegh to the wolves, there have been rumors of here departure for sometime, as she is recording a new album and may be going on tour.

Thread