Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 17#17 ebz_88's post

this is a fantastic site i don't know where i would be without this site

Reply 7#7 studiojek's post

it was their choice

Reply 9#9 studiojek's post

At least the contest is over and they can go back home

Reply 11#11 duckie's post

That was rather funny

Reply 19#19 Teachergirl's post

To me i seen enough drama show when two character are getting close-it always leads to a relationship

Reply 1#1 themegababe's post

i've seen that promo and i can say i can't wait to see addison back at the hospital it should be funny and cool

Reply 3#3 funny-girl101's post

the 3rd one was priceless

Reply 21#21 Teachergirl's post

let just wait and see-don't worry i won't say i told you so

Reply 23#23 themegababe's post

Who do you think would strangest hook up

Christina and Webber

Reply 25#25 funny-girl101's post

i'm all for lesbians story-line it's tv show it has to have one

Reply 31#31 Teachergirl's post

one thing i just don't understand Izzy and george thing-he had no feelings for her when they were friends but as soon as he got married he does-that just doesn't make any sense to me?

Reply 6#6 Teachergirl's post

i'm guessing it had to do Hans she must of said something to her

Reply 1#1 funny-girl101's post

Ok, well i have agree having Addison back was great but it's intresting how things have changed i think the fact she was nice to medieth and gave advice to her was nice thing but i love bit when Addison asked who new woman is and bailey said you see that woman on the left handing you the scaple that really put a smile on my face because it so Addison put her foot in her mouth and the baby heart outside that has got be most awful thing i seen but i love put skin over it and we finally understand why Han gives Christina a hard time because she reminds me of herself why is that such a bad thing?.

i'm so sad guy died and awful thing he said bear with her and it just that's grey's for you it's not always happy ending but i have to say this average episode

4x13 Sneak peak

i would appreciate if moderator flash tag these for me since i can't only mods can

Sneak peak 1

Sneak peek 2

sneak peak 3

[ Last edited by bala at 5-8-2008 09:20 ]

Reply 2#2 funny-girl101's post

i keep forgetting you can only edit my post on fourm you are moderating

Grey′s Anatomy 4x14 (Spoilers if not seen)

Ok, where do i start with this episode, adel is back and through the magic of tv show they made up again but Sloane finally found out what woman really thought of him and i really feel bad for him because it's not his fault that he's a shallow person and bailey speech to nurses made him feel even worse but Derek and Meredith thing is starting to really annoy me, seriously if you can't work with him go another bloody hospital you stupid little woman for heaven sakes i will come down there smack some sense into you. ahh that feel better. As to gay solider storyline-who really cares he's dead. pointless doing that if he was going die.

Christina is going through something, i mean it must hard her mentor getting recognition she deserves he could thank her but that's surgeons for you but her singing was amusing and Han trying connect with her was funny since this was the first time that she didn't care what Han thought of her she just did whatever she wanted which nice surprise, i love build on her character she doesn't cry she's sing now that's what a call strong woman..

As Hospital thing lexie: he forgot he had sex with me was the funniest lines of the episode , George plays that very well with his eyes, not many actor can master that skill but it was funny.

On the whole it was ok episode but it really needs to put itself up a gear because it's loses it's touch seriously they needs create better story-line or this could very well get cancelled.

[ Last edited by bala at 5-9-2008 16:50 ]

Reply 2#2 kwargalla's post

Sorry but greys anatomy is so much better than this i just feel after writer strike they would gives good story-lines it turn soap about merdieth and Derek and frankly i would happy for crazy gunman enter the hospital shot either one of them that would end the love story.

i kept hoping but last 3 episode have been disappointing and today's was last straw.

Reply 6#6 kwargalla's post

i thought she was saying that to srink?

Reply 8#8 Teachergirl's post

this is the problem with being a guy watching this show it really sappy woman who love this stuff

who want me defend him?

ok well look first he plastic surgeon was he's has massive ego which isn't his fault i mean if woman he slept actually bothered giving him some advice i don't think he be this person but they just sleep with and move and he used to one night stands so he sleep with hundereds of woman none bother tell him way he treats woman is awful so he thought he was doing nothing wrong so i kind of feel bad for him because he never been in love which is shame i can understand it.

Thread