Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i loved the premier but i dont like that meredith hooked up with derek....i dont like derek for some reason. the show has charm though. i love the humor and how much they were enjoying being residents and having interns. i think this season has good potential.

reasons i think this is going to be a good season:

1.christina has to deal with burke being gone. maybe she will meet someone new, maybe burke will come back and complicate things for her if she does find someone else.(does anyone know if burke is permanently off the show? maybe he'll guest star or something...)

2.meredith works in the same place as her half-sister whom she has never met until now. they both were "the girl at the bar" with derek. maybe merediths sister will get with derek. i think there will be some guy drama with derek.

3. mark and derek might become friends again. it seemed like derek was going to give him another chance.

4. bailey is jealous that callie got the job she wanted. so there will be tension between them.

5. callie is going to try to get everyones respect. residents will probably start disliking her.

6. alex said he was going to go see rebecca so maybe they will form a relationship.

7. george told izzie he loves her. will he divorce callie and get together with izzie? what if callie is pregnant and george stays with her to be responsible? if he goes with izzie then it will be awkward with callie having to work with both of them.

8. maybe we will get to know the interns more instead of just merediths sister. and who knows what they will bring to the show.

9. i wonder if mark will get with anyone since he was always a man whore but with addison gone who knows if he will move on or not.

Thread