32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I also have not gotten used to watching the shows online, so I checked the site right after I watched it live, for this thread, then forgot to come back! haha

My husband really likes season one and two (so far, we're in disc 3).  it has great storylines and there is depth to the show.  This season I was mostly sticking around because I liked the characters and wanted to see what happened with them.  But this episode definitely had that season 1/2 vibe that i love!  It definitely re-sparked my interest in the show.

It was more gory than normal though.  But funny.  I was watching it with a few friends and you kept hearing "oh no here it come here it... oohh sick!" haha  the scalp part was the worst!  Although I kept waiting for more of her hair to come off when she was on the table with Mer and Mark.  haha

I was confused that Lexie and Omalley were living together, but that helped make the show progress almost.  It felt like we missed out on a few weeks, and were just coming back in.  Since there was no talk of the doctor race and all before, etc.  anyways, i don't think i'm making sense. but i totally loved what lexie did with the apartment, in her total klepto style! haha

And I agree.  Hahns a jerkface!  I totally do not like how she treats Christina.  I miss Burke!  But the whole them joking in the apartment thing, that was terrible.  Poor Cristina!  Ok but on that note, about Callie and Hahn, there was a promo that aired after the episode (on tv) the addressed that...    It may have spoilers, but it's basically a Promo for next week....

Grey's Anatomy 4x13 Promo

Check out the promo for this week's grey's anatomy..... I guess there could be spoilers, but this is on after the regular show on abc.  And let me know what you think... I'm pretty intrigued!

Click here for Promo!

haha bala you are funny... but it's so true!

Okay so for Sloane.  He and Addison were serious and were supposed to have a baby, but she aborted it. Then when they tried to make it work, she slept with Alex, like it was said above.  I felt really bad for Mark after that.  And yes, he does sleep around too much, but I think this was a HUGE slap in the face for him, and I felt so bad for him.  I also feel bad for Rose tho, because Sloane basically told her to have sex with Derek, because she was just being afraid that he would lose interest.  When we find out Derek is still hooked on Mer and isn't going to  keep going with Rose, or so it seems.

And Callie and Hahn.  There was that awkward pause at the end.  But I think it has to do with Hahns feelings toward Callie, and Callie not reciprocating them.  We will just have to see what happens with this relationship.

And Christina, very weird. I do not think we have ever seen that part of her.  I was just watching the last episode of Season 2 where she tells the Chief she lost her drive, her ability to tell on people, to get herself forward and back in the OR.  And Webber wouldn't tell her what to do to get that back, because he didn't want to be to blame for her being less of a person.  I think this is another example of her being human, and seeing that part of her. But Burke should have mentioned her, I would like to see him come back for a few episodes too.

Meredith and Derek. I really don't know how to feel about them.  Because I have been anti-them for awhile, because ti was too dragged out. But now I would like to see them together and to see Meredith happy again.  I wish they could have saved the soldier, and I am excited for them to have to champagne.  My husband quoted that line yesterday "We will open this champagne someday" haha

I think this was a great episode too, Bala.

The weird thing was, I really thought they were going to bring in Preston to do that surgery, since Hahn didn't want to.  And what was going on with Christina?  I feel like they are setting her up to have one of those tumors, and Mer and Der are going to have to save her.  I mean really, she's been mean before, but she was always pushing to get into the OR and beat everyone else!

I like the new Mark, I am proud of him for lasting almost the whole day!  And the look on Callie's face after that kiss, priceless!

I'm so excited for the 2 hour finale next week!   I really hope Meredith breaks out of her slump and tells Derek how she really feels!

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Yup, I looked on ABC.com and they said it was a 2 hour episode!

haha I just saw it and thought it looked more like cement than ice... but i see the guessing award has already gone out! haha

and i can understand that Cristina is upset at Burke for not mentioning her. But this is not how she usually acts. When she is upset, she usually hides in the OR, avoiding her pain with the scalpel.  And now she's just doing the opposite. but it seems like she is trying to change in the next episode! yay!

and please let Der and Mer get back together.  If it doesn't work for them now, I doubt it ever will!

See I really think Callie and Mark are going to make things work in the end. But I think Hahn will throw a wrench in the plans when she comes out.

And yeah, she probably doesn't have a tumor.  That's just what it seemed like.

Also, I thought  the whole George taking care of Tucker thing was precious.  I just loved that/ those scenes!

Okay Bala, your thoughts really summed up it all for me as well!

But I have to agree with the Cristina part, it was great to see her teach Lexie, but in her own way.  She can't teach the same way that Burke or Hahn did (although it was great to see the Chief stand up for Cristina to Hahn, because he style of teaching didn't work for Cristina).  

And all of the kissing at the end.  It was intense! I was wondering who it was going to be during the whole episode, and it was any couple! haha

As for Alex, I don't think he actually had sex with Izzie. I think he just needed her comfort. I don't take is as him using her, but just needing to be loved.  And that's how he feels loved.

Welcome back Arielle!  Glad to see you around the forum again!  I think this is like my third time saying welcome tho, so I'm done now!

haha you are right.  that would be true.  she's so unmeredith like.  but much better suited for georgie!

it could be interesting!! haha  I think I would rather see it finally work out for Alex and Izzie though.

32 12
Thread