Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

GA: Season 4 Discussion and Spoilers

WARNING SERIES 4 SPOILERS FOLLOW BELOW

* Two new interns will be introduced in the season premiere (three if you include Lexie). And they'll have their hands full when a three-car accident sends multiple casualties pouring into Seattle Grace. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
    * Expect changes to occur in the season premiere as the title is "A Change Is Gonna Come." The premiere will see new interns enter the medical world. One, who is supposed to be named Thomson, helps deliver a baby on the interns' first day on the job. Grey's Anatomy episodes would not be the same without a wacky case. In this episode, the wacky case is that of a young boy bringing his bleeding female raccoon pet to the hospital in the hope a doctor will save her. Source: TV Squad
    * Clara, who is with her two young children, discuss the status of her husband Henry with one of the doctors. Henry has suffered extremely traumatic injuries during a car accident. The doctor says that the only thing holding Henry's head to his body is skin and muscle and that he will surely died very soon, even with surgery. A boy brings a near-dead racoon to Seattle Grace in the hope they will be able to save it. His father wants his son to grow up and stop living in a make-believe world. Some of the doctors need to deal with new stressed out interns. One of the interns will help deliver a baby. Source: SpoilerFix.com

George decides to repeat his internship, meaning he'll be with all the new interns including Lexie, Meredith's half sister. No word on which new resident will have either George or Lexie, but we know it won't be Izzie. The rest of the former interns are now residents, and are having issues with having to report to Callie. Meredith joins Cristina on her honeymoon before they both return to Seattle Grace two weeks after Burke walked out on Cristina. And yes, Burke has resigned. And Meredith uses the time away to consider her own relationship with Derek. Bailey is still pretty upset with Richard for choosing Callie for Chief Resident and is struggling to find her place on the hierarchy of the hospital. Richard takes Derek's advice and decides to return to his position as Seattle Grace's Chief. And he and Adele get back together. After Addison leaves, Mark tries to befriend Derek again. and it sounds as though his relationship with Meredith will also play a role in this. One of the interns from last season's season finale has also snagged a spot as a recurring character on Grey's Anatomy. Candice Afia will be returning to Grey's Anatomy. Joseph Williamson (who played the hot intern in the season finale) will be returning as well. Of the remaining two interns we saw last season, neither are returning as this season's interns. Source: SpoilerBuzz

[ Last edited by themegababe at 6-11-2008 11:12 ]

Being in the UK, I will have to wait until it is put on VIP

The admins are brill and I know the shows get added super fast but what I meant was I can't watch the series 4 premiere the same time as you guys in the US and have to wait a couple of days longer - I'm just impatient thats all!

Reply #9 studiojek's post

I just hope they don't 'connect' in another way, let's hope all the characters are developed further as individuals before they start bed hopping again

When is series 5??!!

edit -
never mind, answered my own question on Wikipedia!

Season Five: 2008-2009

It has been confirmed that Grey’s Anatomy will have a fifth season starting sometime this Fall. There is also a possibility that the production of the fifth season could be delayed because of the possibility of a Screen Actors Guild strike.

[ Last edited by gymcoach at 7-11-2008 23:33 ]

[ Last edited by gymcoach at 7-11-2008 23:34 ]

Thread