Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Boy I hate to admit this... I am so full of emotions.... its only a TV program for crying out loud.  

First, that damn Izzy......if she wanted George, why didn't she pursue him before she fell for the guy who died?  Hell, she didn't recover for weeks after that and she gets drunk one night and does George?  And what kind of man is George, the little , little... girly-man.... well you know what I mean.  

Meredith needs to get a grip.... she finally gets the man of her dreams and what does she do... put him off ... once again... oh what a tart!  I hope he does go for her sister... that'll teach her.

And let us not forget the one who snagged the almighty top surgeon!.....Christine is so bold and honest with others, but lacks the gall to be honest with herself..... why didn't she just end it if she didn't want to get married.  She's a competitor and the worse thing for any marriage is competition... what happens when there is nothing to compete for?  I'm glad he didn't marry her.  

Ok...I've gotten everything off my chest... I've taken a deep breath, I'm calm and feeling much better.  But I just hated when I get so involved ..... talk about needing to get a life... but wait...I'm should be working on my thesis....!!!
Recent Ratings
  • janenjab Points +2 Great Post! 5-24-2007 22:11

Thread