Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 28#28 themegababe's post

i have feeling they will-that's the whole point of their story

I'm just dying to find out when Hahn comes out as a lesbian and to watch when Callie wakes up and realizes she thinks Hahn is Hot, and that they have chemistry!

I seriously doubt Christina has a tumor; I do think she is depressed and still totally not over the whole Burke thing.  She has never been one to handle emotions well, and one of these days she is gonna go *crackola*.  Even a sparkley pager can't fix her baggage!
That girl ought to write a tell all book and expose Burke... he treated her like total crap and she was stunned into his control like a deer in headlights.  Or maybe those headlights were an oncoming train....

I'm nervous to see what's gonna happen with  George's internship! So nervous I can't think about it too much or I might have to pop an ativan.

I guessed cement as well; wonder how the heck they're gonna saw him out of that ! I just love Miranda's reactions when a situation gets the best of her and she just stands there and stutters.

here more

One big block of cement........ poor guy.

See I really think Callie and Mark are going to make things work in the end. But I think Hahn will throw a wrench in the plans when she comes out.

And yeah, she probably doesn't have a tumor.  That's just what it seemed like.

Also, I thought  the whole George taking care of Tucker thing was precious.  I just loved that/ those scenes!

Reply 31#31 themegababe's post

everyone think Hahn gay?

Reply 15#15 Teachergirl's post

Question is how can you save a person in that situation?

Pickhammers would do lots of damage- I still wonder how this happened!

I think we'll see Mark and Callie finally admitting it is more than just the on-call room. And Hahn won't like it one bit. Maybe she'll leave Seattle Grace which will make Christina happy too. I feel sorry for her because first Burke treated her like crap and then Hahn came and I think it all got too much for Christina to handle. SHe's only human and one can suppress feelings only for so long.

Reply 17#17 Teachergirl's post

from what i gather it was an accident, somehow 1 ton of fast setting concrete mixture fall on him and set before any of them could help him..

what a scary thing. I think the only thing worse is superglue.

Oh wow.. I guess it is cement... I want to know what happened that caused that guy's situation.. Poor guy      

Excited, excited, excited. I will stalk the site all morning tomorrow hoping for a speedy update. Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeee!

Reply 21#21 Teachergirl's post

i wouldn't get your hopes up

I hope it will arrive by tomorrow evening. I know it will! Fingers crossed and all

Reply 23#23 Teachergirl's post

Well i won't be waiting that long - planning to download it as soon as i wake up

i wonder what the clif-hanger is going be ?

[ Last edited by bala at 5-22-2008 19:57 ]

I only know how to get it via this site so I have to be patient.

Reply 25#25 Teachergirl's post

Yeah i'm hoping it will get updated as well otherwise i keep my comments to myself so as to not ruin it for people like yourself.

I'm terribly nosy. I'll snoop around on websites anyway. Maybe even try youtube. I can be that desperate! LOL  I am fine with spoilers too.

Reply 27#27 Teachergirl's post

youtube -you grantee video by the  Friday evening

think about it this way-longer you wait the better i mean after watch it-wait 3 month next episode it will kill you?.

Thread