Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Yes, exactly. I came to GA late and watched it on the DVD Box sets. And I raced through the first two. This current season......... not so much.

Reply 35#35 Teachergirl's post

Yeh, I think so too. It's like "Ok, what other relationship can we force together now, Oh George and Izzy" - It was an ill planned idea and it did back fire on them. Not every male/female friendship needs to end up as a romantic relationship !!

I'm very exited about this episode having the old vibe. I just hope they can maintain it !

It is exactly why I hope there won't be a Glexie thing- or Georxie whatever. It would be just the same thing with a dark haired girl instead of the blonde and I so hope they will have him move on and learn from past mistakes.

4x13 Discussion Thread (Spoilers if not seen)

[rant]  So yeah, I really needed a place to reflect on last night's episode and that's why this thread was created.

ADDISON!! This episode made me realize how much I've missed Addison on the show. Yes, I've seen Private Practice, but it's just not the same as having Addison around characters you know and love. I love how the minute she shows up, everybody's expecting her to come back.

Poor Bailey. I had a feeling that she and Tucker broke up (what with her bringing in her baby to work and all that). I really hope everything'll get better for her soon.

YA COATED. I understand Izzie's jealousy of George hanging out with his intern friends, but I think she got kind of over-possessive of George, thinking that he's her best friend and vice versa. It was nice of George to tell her that he still looks over his shoulder sometimes to see if she's laughing with him, even if she's not there. The scene at the end of him doing that was cute. I'm glad they brought back the Gizzie friendship and let the relationship die down.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm kind of sick of the Rebecca & Alex storyline. She keeps on showing up out of the blue, and she's not pregnant!?! I'm curious was to what Alex will say once Izzie breaks the news to him.

Meredith and Derek so needs to get back together. Or else I'll make Addison come back from Los Angeles again and kick Meredith's ass like she wanted to. :D Derek obviously still has feelings for Meredith and vice versa.

Oh yeah, totally forgot about the whole Callie and Hahn thing! They did seem very couple-y in the beginning. Meredith and Cristina were never that huggy-huggy and giddy. Callie and Mark again!?    [/rant]

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 5-2-2008 16:23 ]

Oh and here's the promo for next week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Nj9_vTmaQ

Burke!?

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 5-3-2008 09:49 ]

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 5-3-2008 09:50 ]

Reply 1#1 funny-girl101's post

I can totally see Alex and Izzie getting back together.. George and Izzie are sort of back to being friends and I think there would be something between George and Lexie, which I hope they wouldn't explore, because they're so much better being great friends and roommates... I love the elevator scene at the end with Addison, Derek, Meredith, Rose, and Mark.. It was awkward in so many ways.. Addison should ditch the practice in LA and come back to Seattle!!  

That elevator scene was hilarious.  I started laughing when Addison got on and was rolling on the floor when the newbie got on and Mark... well that was the cherry on top
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Reply 1#1 funny-girl101's post

Ok, well i have agree having Addison back was great but it's intresting how things have changed i think the fact she was nice to medieth and gave advice to her was nice thing but i love bit when Addison asked who new woman is and bailey said you see that woman on the left handing you the scaple that really put a smile on my face because it so Addison put her foot in her mouth and the baby heart outside that has got be most awful thing i seen but i love put skin over it and we finally understand why Han gives Christina a hard time because she reminds me of herself why is that such a bad thing?.

i'm so sad guy died and awful thing he said bear with her and it just that's grey's for you it's not always happy ending but i have to say this average episode

i really enjoyed this episode, finally grey's is getting back to the early days feeling i felt it was loosing just before the stike.  
*loved addison back, i totally wish she could do both shows.  it will be interesting who they will get to fill in her position - i could do with another shot of hot doctorness
*i like most others can't wait till mer & der are back together but i am enjoying them working together and the relationship their building around that.  
*Jane doe is so SWF to alex.  and i don't think izzie is gonna be able to tell alex that she's not preggers.  

also funny-girl your posting of next weeks promo - can't see it.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

I loved that elevator scene too! And I just love some of the funny things Mark says, he's funny.

I too am tired of the Alex/Rebecca relationship, and I hope Izzie will have the courage to tell him the truth being as otherwise she will trick him into getting her pregnant for real and they'll end up together based on a lie.

I sooooo saw the Hahn/Callie hook-up coming!!! Interested to see if Callie will be into it or not, but she sure was shocked when Addy asked her!

Oh and I MISS ADDY! So freakin much! She's so much fun, gives such a burst of (much-needed) energy to Grey's. (though on a less important note I hated her dark black hair color!) When she was talking to the Chief at the end, she said it was finally time to fill her position, so hopefully that means new life is coming to Seattle!

Same with me funny-girl, I can't see the promo.

Reply 7#7 studiojek's post

Hmmm, weird. It works fine for me.   I went back and put the code in again -- see if it works now. If not, I put in the url just in case.

Reply 8#8 funny-girl101's post

works now for me.  cheers
i so can't wait...... i have that a week has 7 days in it

4x13 Sneak peak

i would appreciate if moderator flash tag these for me since i can't only mods can

Sneak peak 1

Sneak peek 2

sneak peak 3

[ Last edited by bala at 5-8-2008 09:20 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Here's another promo:

Bala, I'd be more than glad to flash tag those for you, but I don't think I'd be much of a help since I can't change it in the original post.

Reply 2#2 funny-girl101's post

i keep forgetting you can only edit my post on fourm you are moderating

Grey′s Anatomy 4x14 (Spoilers if not seen)

Ok, where do i start with this episode, adel is back and through the magic of tv show they made up again but Sloane finally found out what woman really thought of him and i really feel bad for him because it's not his fault that he's a shallow person and bailey speech to nurses made him feel even worse but Derek and Meredith thing is starting to really annoy me, seriously if you can't work with him go another bloody hospital you stupid little woman for heaven sakes i will come down there smack some sense into you. ahh that feel better. As to gay solider storyline-who really cares he's dead. pointless doing that if he was going die.

Christina is going through something, i mean it must hard her mentor getting recognition she deserves he could thank her but that's surgeons for you but her singing was amusing and Han trying connect with her was funny since this was the first time that she didn't care what Han thought of her she just did whatever she wanted which nice surprise, i love build on her character she doesn't cry she's sing now that's what a call strong woman..

As Hospital thing lexie: he forgot he had sex with me was the funniest lines of the episode , George plays that very well with his eyes, not many actor can master that skill but it was funny.

On the whole it was ok episode but it really needs to put itself up a gear because it's loses it's touch seriously they needs create better story-line or this could very well get cancelled.

[ Last edited by bala at 5-9-2008 16:50 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Hey Bala - for some reason i can feel the hostility oozing from your post - disappointed much?

I found this episode moving, most got teary eyed there for a minute.  Loved bailey's speech to the nurses!!  and yes i feel for sloane but not that much cause what else would bailey say but the truth.  laughed at the lets everyone close their knees and get back to work line

christina was brilliant in the episode!!  i totally feel for her because she did get burke through the shakes and now she's just stared at by hahn.  he speech to the chief had me watering up.  

it was good that that izzie didn't tell but the SWF story line is gonna get old with me very quickly so they better figure out how to let Alex in on the secret that's changing his life!!

and finally Mer & Der - i clapped at the end where the therapist gave it to Mer straight!!  I feel bad for rose cause she's in a losing situation but Mer & Der need to get together quick!!

Reply 2#2 kwargalla's post

Sorry but greys anatomy is so much better than this i just feel after writer strike they would gives good story-lines it turn soap about merdieth and Derek and frankly i would happy for crazy gunman enter the hospital shot either one of them that would end the love story.

i kept hoping but last 3 episode have been disappointing and today's was last straw.

Ahhh, I am *so* loving Grey's now. I really really loved this episode. It was moving, and I seriously teared up at some parts. Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for love stories/romances, but I'm enjoying the Meredith/Derek storyline. I do feel it's kind of too dragged out, but hey, at least we've got Shonda's promise that those two'll get together by the end of this season.

Bailey's speech about Mark...ouch. But it's the truth, and the truth can hurt. Bala, what do you mean with "he can't help it if he's shallow"? I mean, it's up to ourselves to decide who we are and who we want to be and we can change ourselves if we're willing to. That's just my 2 cents.

Poor Cristina. Burke should have mentioned her in the article. I mean, she did get him through his most difficult time and to leave her out of this is just very ignorant of him. Seeing Cristina sing was funny though. "Like a virgin...hey!"

Next week looks good!

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 5-9-2008 16:04 ]

Thread