Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 bala's post

LOL you have no idea... I'm on cloud 9...
6 of the shows i watch are back next week!

Reply 5#5 roca's post

it very rare you being on-line and actually chatting-usually you set supernatural contest and disappear?

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Usually when I log on there's no one here... I happened to be reading some gossip pages when I found the video... after watching the gruesome video I decided to see if anyone had posted it... since no one has, I decided to share it... and then you started replying...

Reply 7#7 roca's post

i'm always on-line during the weekends but no-one else is here so i just catch up on X-files episode

dang that looks so good!  it's gonna be a great episode (I really hope!!)

I can't wait for it to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this looks like a good one too! Wow. All the guts and gore.......

there was a clip on tv tonight with rose saying "im in love"  wonder if it's with mcdreamy???

Reply 12#12 themegababe's post

only another day or so -Friday is going be busy for me  

I can't WAIT to see it! I hope it is online when I get home from work.

4x12 Discussion Thread (Spoilers if not seen)

I just have to say that it was so nice to have Grey's back after the long hiatus. I enjoyed this episode. It was nice to see the residents competing with each other as they did when they were interns. I like that Derek is dating Rose, but I still hope that maybe it will allow Meredith to move past her problems and maybe finally be able to move forward with Derek if they ever do get back together. I love Lexie; I think that she is such a nice person and that what she did with their apartment (GROSS!) was really thoughtful. I hope that she does find a genuine friend in George. I think that it was unnecessary for Dr. Hahn to treat Cristina the way she did between the surgery and the end of the episode. Bear attacks are so scary...oh my goodness.

Reply 1#1 nye87's post

I LOVED this episode. It had this Grey's circa season 2 feel to it. Funny yet dramatic and poignant, in a way. It was hard to watch, though, what with the intestines falling out, the scalp half torn out.....

I, like Mark, do not like the Derek and Rose relationship. I mean, I'm sure she's a nice person and everything, but the way Derek looked at Meredith at the end!!! You can't beat that.

Bailey's baby is SO cute! What happened to Tucker though? Did they get a divorce? Did he get a job or something now that he isn't a stay-at-home dad......?

I really like the George and Lexie friendship. It was thoughtful and nice of her to touch up that "crapartment". I love how she show everything in the hospital as something useful (the fruit bowl... )

I really really like the Chief's advice to Izzie: "You were in a lion's race, just because you didn't win doesn't mean you can't roar." (or something along those lines)

Can't wait for more Grey's!!

i thought we were going wait episode updated

It's great to have grey's anatomy back but this was a good episode and reminds us why we like the show 'intestine in the hand', that something you never hear everyday ?. It's sad that he died but Meredith really had look for a tumour because the patent married his rebound girl you got to be joking-imagine if every doctor did that and izzy doing unnecessary test for a cold but i agree Webber speech was good and i love how Webber is now like mentor to bailey doctors rather than chief and i completely agree Han was awful to Christina but i think writer doing that to see how she would react and how she can prove she can take it to become a surgeon but that pager .

Lexie-wow just when i tried my best to hate her she does something good for George it take a special person to make a dump look like a home but I'm concerned there are trying make them into a couple rather friends-it's clear to me she does have some sort of feeling for him otherwise why else would she do it?.

Reply  2#2 funny-girl101's post:
Yeah, it seriously did feel like a season 2 episode or something. Mark is so hilarious but I also think that he's a good friend. Yeah, this episode was pretty graphic between the see-through hand, the intestines, and the scalp.

Reply  3#3 bala's post:
I agree with you about the Hahn-Cristina situation. Did this episode not get updated yet? Sorry if spoiled anything; I'm not in the habit of watching a lot of things on the VIP site yet so I never know.

Reply 4#4 nye87's post

No this episode not up like you i have other sources- i'm fair person i wait 24 hours for this site update the episode-if it doesn't it loses my vip point that i can use elsewhere on the site.

Addison back next week looking at promo?

I have to say I liked the episode in general, but GA has yet to win its spark again. I will keep in watching, specially since Addison is coming back next week (yey!) but its hasnt been one of my favorite series for a while now.

I am sorry, but I have to disagree, I really dont like Rose. I also think that it is time Meredith gets over her issues and gets in a relationship that has a chance of working (doesnt necessarily have to be with Derek).

I really like Lexie! And what she did for George was adorable!! And Izzie was also really funny. The Hahn/Cristina situation could last a little longer for me, because I find Cristina to be to obnoxious so its nice for her to be on the other side for a little.

And the soundtrack always amazing!

[ Last edited by alexgirl at 4-26-2008 11:38 ]

Reply 12#12 themegababe's post

Definitely with McDreamy.

Anyway why isn't Grey's up yet??? Just asking cuz it's usually up at this time.
GET A FREE XBOX 360

http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=98689      

Reply 15#15 ebz_88's post

it just been updated 10 minutes go and check it out

it's great giving good news to members.

Thanx heapz. Have I mentioned lately how awesome this site is. Very much appreciated
GET A FREE XBOX 360

http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=98689      

Reply 17#17 ebz_88's post

this is a fantastic site i don't know where i would be without this site

Thread