Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Yes, but in the meantime I plan to watch a few other shows and to have it every week would mean you get used to it too quickly.  Once my current shows finish I plan to watch all of The Closer so I can follow their new season once it starts in July.

Reply 29#29 Teachergirl's post

when does teaching finish?

Officially June 27th but once grades are logged in on June 10th....... easy going. One class is away on work experience and I chaperone a three day field trip- fun!

Reply 31#31 Teachergirl's post

does that mean you won't be on here for 3 days?

room has internet.

Season Four: Finale (Freedom 1&2, 4x16/4x17)

Ok, I am EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait for it to be uploaded. I have been a good girl and haven't looked anywhere for spoilers- yet.

Reply 1#1 Teachergirl's post

Well what happens if it doesn't?

how long can you wait?

Does anyone know when the final Grey's Ep will be up. I can't concentrate on anything except refreshing the vip page every 2 seconds. Help Please. Oh and thanks to the person who put a spoiler as their thread title, I wanted to be spoiler free for just these eps there goes that.
GET A FREE XBOX 360

http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=98689      

Reply 34#34 ebz_88's post

wait tomorrow

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Is that final because I still have hope that anytime soon it's gonna b up.
GET A FREE XBOX 360

Reply 36#36 ebz_88's post

it's not final but it's based on my experience on here-they usually do 1 update per day as you can see  2 shows have been updated which means next update is tomorrow . i could be wrong

Damn. I miss those day's when Grey's used to be up around 5 in the afternoon Friday. The mods must be really busy. Anywayz thanks for the info and here's to hoping your wrong! (no offense intended)
GET A FREE XBOX 360

Reply 38#38 ebz_88's post

hey, the problem is it's a double episode which causes the problem if it was a single episode it would updated but because double episode it take longer download and upload. moderator have no power it's admin who upload the episode not moderators.

i do hope I'm wrong because than i can discuss the episode

Anyway I've givin up on hopin, I'm gonna got 2 bed. It's like 3:10am where i am so im burnt out.

To the admins: Thanx for all your work on this site.

and

Goodnight bala. (or should I say morning?
GET A FREE XBOX 360

FOrget it- I was too curious. Instead of the spoilers I watched the entire episodes and loooooooooooooooved this finale. Never thought cement would be that dangerous. Or that there'd been so many kisses. I just wonder which one was the one we should all have been expecting to be amazing? I can think of several here!

I know, right!!?? Last 7 minutes were all kisses... Each with its own cliffhanger! One of the best finales I've seen.   

I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED the ending!!! I can't even describe how excited/happy I am right now, haha. Ahhh, that scene might just become my favorite Grey's moment ever. Such a great finale.

Ok, I admit I was wondering which shop she cleared out to get all those lights. ;-) But yes, all the kisses were great. But I also liked the non-kissing- Christina made it pretty clear that she is not of the kissing sort but when she sat down with Lexie, wow. She really did come a long way and now it all makes sense of how she suffered all season. Must watch again. And again.

Proper Review by bala

This really had a lot to live up to compared previous season-finale and i have to say this didn't disappoint,  i guess i should start with the cement boy because i have say no matter how much i like a girl i would never sit in cement for them, seriously that's one naive guy but he did get a kiss out of it so i'm guessing he's happy but i can't believe other boys don't feel guilty about doing it-if i was callie i would rang their parents and let see what would happen-anyway did anyone notice his parents weren't in the episode surely if situation like that happen they usually contact his parent but he did say he was 17 so i don't know. I'm glad they managed to save him.

The love Teenager patient that was a sweet story-line i felt bad for her because she survive through mistake on her friend and it nice of Derek and medieth to allow them bump each other. i thought that was like nice, at least she will have something to remember him by.

Alex-man no matter how much i try to hate this guy i felt bad for him but i can't believe he wanted use Izzy like that, that's just wrong-what kind of friend does that?, i glad Rebecca is getting the help she deserve but it was good story-line I'm glad izzy helped alex realise it.

Christina well she finally got to do the surgery she wanted and hann couldn't taken away from her i'm glad webber told Hann off and than what she did for lexie was nice.

Meredith ok no matter how much i hate her whinnying over Derek she did something that was really nice and Derek being gentleman has to tell Rose, that what i call nice guy. not many men out there that would do that, they might do it day after but never before   

Bailey-i'm glad she decided to take back her life the clinic was destroying her life and izzy is now in-charge which is good because it shows what she can do when she set her mind to it. i'm proud of the fact that she taken the responsibility for that-she only resident that put in charge something.

George, so only 1 point separated him from rest of his friends and i'm glad he gets a second chance thanks Lexi who has feeling for him i don't know whether that story-line will develop in the 5th season.

Callign well she kissed Hans and that just strange for me but i can't wait to see where this story-line is going and slone actually step a-silde

All in all a very enjoyable season-finale and i can't wait to see the next season-if mod could quiz on this episode i would really appreciate when they have time.   

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Yep, this pretty much sums up my thoughts on it too Bala !!

I really enjoyed these two episodes. What a great Season Finale !

Thread