Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I love the first one.

Cant wait for tomorrow!!!!!! I also checked out the other ones and Hahn and Callie and Mark? Can't wait to see all of it. LOL

Reply 2#2 funny-girl101's post

that's why i said it was the best

The episode wasn't bad

i found ending a bit too open-ended but the episode was rather good i mean it was certainly better than last week episode and the kiss with callgn was funny . As to rest of the episode i'm glad that man was real

[ Last edited by bala at 5-16-2008 16:16 ]

I think this was a great episode too, Bala.

The weird thing was, I really thought they were going to bring in Preston to do that surgery, since Hahn didn't want to.  And what was going on with Christina?  I feel like they are setting her up to have one of those tumors, and Mer and Der are going to have to save her.  I mean really, she's been mean before, but she was always pushing to get into the OR and beat everyone else!

I like the new Mark, I am proud of him for lasting almost the whole day!  And the look on Callie's face after that kiss, priceless!

I'm so excited for the 2 hour finale next week!   I really hope Meredith breaks out of her slump and tells Derek how she really feels!

Reply 6#6 themegababe's post

it is 2 hours-seriously?

i thought normal episode

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Yup, I looked on ABC.com and they said it was a 2 hour episode!

I'm still in shock over the Erica and Callie thing. That was so out-of-the-blue but I guess she couldn't deal with the Callie and Mark talk anymore. Callie...she seemed shocked...not surprising... The next time these two are gonna see each other is going to be interesting.

George's response to the Chief's question about why he was carrying around Bailey's baby was just priceless. "Dr. Bailey and I are in love. And I will take her to Vegas as soon as my divorce with Dr. Torres gets finalized."

That was such a sad case Meredith and Derek worked on. I know this probably sounds horrible, but I really thought Andrei was fictional too. The whole story did sound like a fairytale.

Rebecca...wow. I think Alex should set up an appointment with a psychologist for her. Oh, speaking of that... Meredith walking in on Hahn's appointment?

PROMO FOR NEXT EPISODE

Reply 10#10 funny-girl101's post

I don't get it.. What the heck was that patient wrapped around in ??     

Reply 11#11 angel17halo's post

I have no idea either. My best guess is that it's ice?

it look like ice

ooh a trauma........... typical Izzie!!!!!

yes, I think that is ice. I cannot wait for the finale and yet...... then it is going to be months again until the next season.

Reply 14#14 Teachergirl's post

this season hasn't been good

Here's another short one.

The look on Mark's face when Hahn kissed Callie, priceless. To be honest, it didn't surprise me too much !!

I loved that line too funnygirl, that was hilarious.

I was waiting for Andre the whole time. I suspected he was real and that was the whole point. Derek is the one with "faith" and it paid off. It made Meredith see that she is broken when it comes to faith, not for the first time.

I'm so over Rebecca. I wish she was gone - She annoys me !!

As for the promo. It looks like a few things; cement? a skin growth? I dunno, but it will be interesting !

Reply 16#16 shinny's post

It does look like cement!

I didn't love this season of Grey's either. This episode was ok...Meredith and Christina are really getting on my nerves. I may go so far as to say the only redeeming characters right now for me is Mark!  He seems to be the only one trying to change anyway!

Reply 17#17 studiojek's post

Intresting cement would make difficult to actually do anything.

i actually like new Christina she seems more happier than before

Mark-well i'm surprised he still there-i thought as soon as addison left he would go after her.

Thread