Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 funny-girl101's post

oooooohhhh
hopefully meredith is saying fix me to derek!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 6#6 kwargalla's post

i thought she was saying that to srink?

I must say that while I was a bit unhappy with the course of the show earlier this season I must say I love the new ones post-strike. I found the last episode really intense and a lot of people realized a lot of important things and yes, I enjoyed it. I can't wait what will happen next, wil Mark stop being a whore (and I think it was good that he got to realize it for the first time- and Bailey treating him like the naughty little boy shows that the whole thing is not very grown up really, at his age he should know better) and Cristina singing.......will she be able to channel her anger and disappointment to move on?
It was interesting that they played out the Callie/Hahn "relationhip" so quickly- Addie did rattle some people on her short visit!

Reply 8#8 Teachergirl's post

this is the problem with being a guy watching this show it really sappy woman who love this stuff

Reply 8#8 Teachergirl's post

I'm not quite sure that their relationship is entirely played out...when they laughed about what Addison thought, at the end there was a little awkward pause that wasn't *quite* clear.

I wasn't thrilled with this episode, it left me a little empty as Grey's has been doing to me lately! The only character who seems to be making any progress is Meredith - and I am happy for her and thankful to the show for that - but otherwise everyone else seems stuck, much like Christina says. Nothing *really* ever changes, just look at Adel and the Chief!

The funny moments are the best ones though - like George as the Chief's Intern LOL! and Mark's moments of self-analysis! (bala - he CAN TOO help himself!!!)

I guess I am just finding that I don't CARE quite that much this season, but I did like last week's episode since Addy was in it...maybe they need to bring some new life to the show? Some new, interesting characters? Lexie is just not doing it for me - she's like a more boring Meredith!

who want me defend him?

ok well look first he plastic surgeon was he's has massive ego which isn't his fault i mean if woman he slept actually bothered giving him some advice i don't think he be this person but they just sleep with and move and he used to one night stands so he sleep with hundereds of woman none bother tell him way he treats woman is awful so he thought he was doing nothing wrong so i kind of feel bad for him because he never been in love which is shame i can understand it.

I think he was serious about Addison.....

Reply 10#10 studiojek's post

I think what Christina said about things being pretty much the same- it signals that they all have to change in order to move on or change things. They cannot expect life to be static, it never is and this passive behaviour is probably what irked me- Meredith being ust a whimpering hurt thing, looking at Derek and Rose instead of fighting for what she could easily have. Is she a coward? Yes.
And I think this last episode made it clear that there are changes ahead. I too kind of wish there was a new character. I'm not a lexie fan... And as for Hahn and Callie, I now think more than ever that there is something coming. And while the chief may be back with Adele for now, I wonder if he and Bailey.......

Reply 13#13 Teachergirl's post

I had that same thought about him and Bailey...! Definite sexual tension there...

Bala, I see what you're saying about Mark, that nobody's ever really taken the time to try to help him, but Teachergirl's right about him being in love with Addison, and he messed that up too. I just think saying "I was just born this way" is a lame excuse most of the time. We all make choices, and he's definitely made some BAD ones! As has everyone else on Grey's!!

Reply 14#14 studiojek's post

Fair he was in love addison but she didn't want a relationship so you can't blame her for making mark the way he is can you?

I guess Addison did not see that Mark could be serious about the relationshp. Which is so sad, he seemed to be serious.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

She did want a relationship, they moved in together, but after 3 months she caught him in bed with another woman!

Reply 17#17 studiojek's post

Really i thought she wanted to get back with derek?

Reply 18#18 bala's post

That was after the whole blow up with Mark. Remember, when Derek and Addison went for their divorce settlement he offered to give her the apartment they loved because he was feeing guilty, then finally she admitted to him that he didn't have anything to feel guilty about because her relationship with Mark hadn't been just a 'fling.'

Reply 19#19 studiojek's post

Yeah i forgot that

TEST

[ Last edited by bala at 5-10-2008 20:06 ]

Reply 19#19 studiojek's post

Yes, but wasn't she going to give him another chance when she was in Seattle and asked him to keep away from other women for a month and then she did it with Alex and he took the blame by fibbing he was the one who had something going on the side so she would not feel guilty? I found that one incredibly sad because he did make an effort when she could not keep away from Karev!

I agree with the Callie and Hahn thing. There was definitely an awkward moment after their laughing.

And yeah, I think that Meredith is saying "You think I'm broken? Then fix me," to the psychiatrist. I'd love it if she said it to Derek though!

Hey all, just watched the episode now.

Meredith is a coward, without a doubt. The shrink telling her to say "He's with Rose" when she thinks of Derek was her way of trying to make her see reality. At the end, when she called her a coward, she was right. Meredith is a coward when it comes to Derek and even Derek being with another woman is not enough to snap her into reality.

Sloane. This was a real epiphany for him. Having the only "virtuous" woman (as he put it) call him a whore, was a real slap in the face/wake up and smell the coffee moment for Sloane. Yes, we've seen that he has moments of were he might actually have more substance to him, but they are few and far between. They need to grow his character, which is where I think this is going to go. Bala I don't agree that some of the women he slept with should try to help him. It needs to start at home. He needs to fix himself, no-one else. He's the one with the issues, not them and I think he will try to now, which is good.

I did feel sorry for Christina. She did help Burke and he forget about her. I have to say though, I didn't find the "singing" scene funny at all. I was just like, eh ok then. The part I liked the most was when she was in the office with the Chief. That was a powerful scene.

As for Callie and Hahn. Absolutely, there was definitely a "what if" moment there. We're surely going to see this "relationship" grow.

Okay so for Sloane.  He and Addison were serious and were supposed to have a baby, but she aborted it. Then when they tried to make it work, she slept with Alex, like it was said above.  I felt really bad for Mark after that.  And yes, he does sleep around too much, but I think this was a HUGE slap in the face for him, and I felt so bad for him.  I also feel bad for Rose tho, because Sloane basically told her to have sex with Derek, because she was just being afraid that he would lose interest.  When we find out Derek is still hooked on Mer and isn't going to  keep going with Rose, or so it seems.

And Callie and Hahn.  There was that awkward pause at the end.  But I think it has to do with Hahns feelings toward Callie, and Callie not reciprocating them.  We will just have to see what happens with this relationship.

And Christina, very weird. I do not think we have ever seen that part of her.  I was just watching the last episode of Season 2 where she tells the Chief she lost her drive, her ability to tell on people, to get herself forward and back in the OR.  And Webber wouldn't tell her what to do to get that back, because he didn't want to be to blame for her being less of a person.  I think this is another example of her being human, and seeing that part of her. But Burke should have mentioned her, I would like to see him come back for a few episodes too.

Meredith and Derek. I really don't know how to feel about them.  Because I have been anti-them for awhile, because ti was too dragged out. But now I would like to see them together and to see Meredith happy again.  I wish they could have saved the soldier, and I am excited for them to have to champagne.  My husband quoted that line yesterday "We will open this champagne someday" haha

Episode 15 Previews

Out the 4 i have seen these two stuck out

Best sneak peak

sneak peak 2

[ Last edited by bala at 5-16-2008 16:14 ]

[ Last edited by themegababe at 6-11-2008 10:43 ]

Thread