Thread
Printable Version

Primeval Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Was an OK episode. The worms were nasty- they reminded me on lampry eels. And the part with Connor's head getting sucked in was just gross!

I think it's good for Connor to have a love interest but I have a feeling its not real- I am pretty sure she is a plant (no not the leafy kind ) And Abby getting all jealous-like on Connor is very high school! It is probably flattering to her to have all Connor's attention and she doesn't want to share it even though she doesn't want him.

I am really wondering what's up with Helen. Is she just crazy? And at  the beginning, did I see it wrong or did she cut herself on purpose? I couldn't tell if she was trying to get something out of her leg or maybe let it bleed more to get rid of poison or whatever.

I hope they resolve the Claudia arc pretty fast because I just want to slap her as Jennifer.

It was kind of interesting what Stephen talked about- Are they doing what is right? Should they just let things take its natural course? And that maybe the anomalies are happening for a reason? (Personally, I think we will find out that the anomalies were created by man experimenting with time travel or some such thing)
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Thread