Thread
Printable Version

Damages Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by Zarate at 7-14-2011 16:38  
So where is the first episode of last night's Damages Season 4???  I don't see it posted on either site.  I have anxiously been awaiting the new season!  Please advise.
I've been looking for the new season as well, since I don't have Direct tv anymore, I had already planned that my access to Damages would be through VIP, now I guess that's not going to happen.

Compare Stations

So far how does the show's production compare from FX to Direct tv?

Reply 16#16 Milks26's post

Well there picture quality wasn't as good as FX apart from that it same type of show

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Alright, thanks for the update

Reply 18#18 Milks26's post

you know me tv addict for life -Sorry this has been updated on here i am sure admin know this season is missing.

4x06 Add That Little Hopper to Your Stew

Ellen's call to Patty on her old phone was clever especially having photos taken in the park but getting the photos to the witness was a little harder than expected but the guard was great in identifying him and about time that Michael surfaces looking for Catherine

4x07 I'm Worried About My Dog

I know Michael is Catherine's father but the nanny allowing him to give her a little teddy in the street was creepy considering she don't know him and Patty using her drug-company case to gain information on High Star was impressive

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say it was a smart move getting guard to identify him

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes patty is one hell of resourceful women but it worked got him worried but ending was good with boy at the door and his girlfriend on the other side

4x08 The War Will Go on Forever

The reporter Dean has done a great job but it looks like time is running out for Sanchez and the way Boorman packed his suitcase was diabolical he is just a cold blooded killer

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I am impressed how he killed by crying and disarm her but as you said suitcase packing was rather clever way to get rid of the body.

4x09 There's a Whole Slew of Ladies with Bad Things to Say About the Taliban

Boorman apologising to the kid after almost taking his finger off was hypocritical and Ellen confronting Howard about Sanchez has made thing worse

4x10 Failure is Lonely

Wow what a great finale with Ellen being forced to make a deal to save Sanchez but being stabbed in the back by Patty and the twist towards the end was impressive

Damages Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres July 11, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-13-2012 08:48 ]

5x01 You Want to End This Once and For All

Good returning episode with Ellen about to testify in the custody battle against Patty and it's a good job Patty was daydreaming when she swore at her granddaughter but it was obvious Naomi was set up when she cancelled the file transfer, did Patty really go to them lengths to stop Ellen from testifying at the cost of Naomi's life but the three months jump looks interesting

5x02 Have You Met the Eel Yet?

I'm sure the guy Ellen was interviewing for a job has spoilt his chances by trying to get dirt on Patty and I was surprised she would risk hiring one of  Patty's old friends but passing on the information about the judges phone call would of been impressive if she hadn't been played and the little clips at the end are great considering it first looked like suicide but now could be murder

5x03 Failure is Failure

The daughters deposition was going so well until her version of the last phone call she had with her mother before her death which was a good thing for Ellen as up to that point she wasn't doing very well and with her having the cigarette case it still going to be a tough case

5x04 I Love You, Mommy

Patty can be a real hard ass laughing out loud when asked on a date and in the restaurant just made it worse, Patty manipulating Ellen and the judge for a gag order was sneaky and poor Ellen not getting the information she paid for and the hacker not living long enough to spend it

5x05 There's Something Wrong With Me

Channing wanting to see his son would of been a small price to pay for his money so swearing at him seemed over the top and I'm glad Channing threat to the guy looking after his son was idle after the way he treated him but I was surprised he stood up a chance to see his son

5x06 I Need to win

I'm not surprised the current case about the death of Naomi is bringing back the memories of David's death but Ellen getting the witness to lie just to try the case in court was a surprise especially finding out Patty was in on it

Thread