Thread
Printable Version

Damages Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

You haven't Replaced Me - 03/08/10

Patty sends Tom out of the country to follow the money trail of the Tobin fraud; Ellen must choose between Patty and her new boss. Leonard Winston leaves the city under mysterious circumstances

Reply 17#17 Milks26's post

This was good episode Patty really figured things out faster than the Tobbins but Ellen tricking patty new intern into giving an interview just prove she get to her was twisted, i honestly didn't see the point now she wants to work with Patty on the case even through DA team. can she really play both side of fence?.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I liked the way Ellen tricking patty new intern into giving an interview especially after Patty deliberately told Ellen the wrong day

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Why does Ellen care?

8. I Look Like Frankenstein

When Carol Tobin vanishes, Patty and Ellen must track her down. Arthur Frobisher returns to launch his new Foundation.

I Look Like Frankenstein

Well with only few more episode pieces are slowly coming into place

Reply 22#22 bala's post

That homeless guy filled in a few of the missing pieces

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

yeah but we still no idea how tom ended up in that situation?

3x09 Drive It Through Hardcore

It didn't take long for Patty to track down Carol Tobin and reveal what happened on thanksgiving but Ellen asking Patty for a favour was a surprise

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well her boss told Ellen to get meanest and toughest lawyer she knows and Patty seem fit that situation. Arthur getting the people who make a movie about him with patty was a mistake.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I have to agree. Patty is the best person for the job.

It was cute how Arthur is going to make Patty look bad.

3x10 Tell Me I'm Not Racist

I liked what Ellen said to her sister in prison after she shown her the photo

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I really didn't see that Ellen was adopted ?

All That Crap About Your Family

What an episode She's dead-how can they now made a case . So Ellen wasn't adopted but nice trick on writer mislead us and why did patty fire junior lawyer?

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Who will carry the can for her murder after Patty made an unusual deal to get her released after she was arrested

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Obviously we know who killed her and who organised it but the mother should tell him that he put a hit on his own daughter that bombshell i have feel it will be Patty who drop the bombshell when he get arrested  

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I was thinking why she was not in custody after her arrest who will carry the can

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

it was deal made between the DA and patty to let her go to get evidence unfortunately it backfired on them, next episode we will see what's going happen.

3x12 You Were His Little Monkey

Patty will have a fit when she realises what her sons girlfriend did with the money but that was a great plan by Tom to get some of the Tobin's money

You Were His Little Monkey

We are getting very close to the end of this season everything is falling into place

Thread