Thread
Printable Version

Damages Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 13 Trust Me

Great season final with all the different agency arresting each other and Patty manipulating the situation again

New york sucks

I'm catching up on this show seen about 4 episodes and it really getting interesting amount stuff that goes on really scary to think the level corruption in america highlighted a lot in these episode. Patty smart figure out having your employees bugged was smart move but contacts she has are scary people

Uh Oh, Out Come the Skeletons

Ok wow this is getting complicated some people are invested in Patty the connection are very messy i honestly don't know how tie all this up next 3 episode of the season and what ending patty going elevator with blood on her face. FBI agent is dead other is taking a pay-off.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-2-2009 16:16  
Great season final with all the different agency arresting each other and Patty manipulating the situation again
Yep just finished watching wow she good i really Ellen was going get in trouble and she really protect all her employees even after all they done to her she's still helped them.

Damages Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers are Included)

[ Last edited by bala at 2-20-2010 15:10 ]

Season 3 premiers on January 25th

3x01 Your Secrets Are Safe

Interesting episode the six month jump was a little confusing but who moved the body to the rubbish bin so this should be a good season

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

This is a show where you have to pay attention to understand it......the 6 month jump is there to grap ur attention & leaves you thinking

But, ultimately I don't think anyone was driving the car that hit Patty.....someone jammed a stick on the gas pedal...my predication

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 1-28-2010 13:03 ]

Tonight's episode:  02/01/10

The Dog is Happier without Her

Patty Hewes digs deeper into the secrets of the Tobin family. Meanwhile, Ellen Parsons provides valuable assistance to Tom Shayes

Reply 5#5 Milks26's post

This season is so intense and well written...u gotta stay til the end to find out what happened.

I knew Tom got swindle in the Tobin scheme.....WOW!!!:

Reply 5#5 Milks26's post

Joe drinking in the car but running Danielle down should be interesting to see what happens next

3x03 Flight's at 11.08

I thought Danielle was killed by the car and a good recollection from Tom about the ice in the glass

3x04 Don't Throw That at the Chicken

This was a slow episode but i don't believe Patty just wanted Ellen's company and who was Patty on the phone with

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-26-2010 16:30  
Interesting episode the six month jump was a little confusing but who moved the body to the rubbish bin so this should be a good season
This was a good start to the season, I don't mind the jumps because it makes the episode interesting IMO. This show episodes is very long,  most episode are around 46-52 minutes so the jumps actually make the story flow and it help put  the pieces together. I thought it was nice of Patty to put Tom name on the firm. Ellen is now working as a DA is going put her at odds with Patty when Tobbin case gets handed to her . It is nice she manages to get a clean break but i have feeling she be dragged back soon.  

The son of the Tobbin seem to be a loose canon and his father telling him they have money hidden away was priceless . it's kind obvious they would have money hidden away but I have a feeling the father is going to use that as leverage keep his son under his control.

[ Last edited by bala at 2-20-2010 12:51 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-2-2010 18:23  
Joe drinking in the car but running Danielle down should be interesting to see what happens next
I think it was mistake for him to see her and it could easily been avoided. . What is this about Ellen and tom-did they actually hook up ?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-9-2010 22:10  
I thought Danielle was killed by the car and a good recollection from Tom about the ice in the glass
What i found interesting was that the son dated Danielle but now he trying kill her by letting her go on the plane

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-16-2010 19:18  
This was a slow episode but i don't believe Patty just wanted Ellen's company and who was Patty on the phone with
Me neither and i think patty was on phone the guy that does her dirty work for her- i can't remember the guy but he's an old man we seen in previous season.

It's Not My Birthday

Well now this episode was interesting we finally find out why Danellie was a problem for Tobins but the secret daughter was slightly predictable but now with her dead i can't wait to see what's going to happen.

Don't Forget To Thank Mr. Zedeck

Well so we find out about  where the Tobbins money . you got hand it patty getting the information was ex-con was great and he seemed to not care that she put him in jail .

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Great episode....I'm interested to find out what happens to the new junior lawyer (can't remember her name) that Patty hired

Thread