102 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

it get a lot better i seen all 3 seasons

Reply 2#2 gabsimom's post

This was a disturbing episode everyone this she is a nut, Alison was in a tough position as people thinks she nut case but we know she's not . it must be hard not having a job. this really is an adult series with issues it deal with.

episode 2 & 3

Well both these episodes are interesting but they were no surprises but still rather enjoyable to watch

Reply 5#5 gabsimom's post

he said he sold the company to aerodynamics which is Joel old job.

Reply 7#7 gabsimom's post

the thing is he says he's a sceptic so i doubt he really believe it was her.

but yeah he should of paid him.

sorry-too much time catch up on everything my head hurts

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

wait till you get last 4 episodes of that season

Question. You know the episode where they both come on as themselves at the start and say "due to recent events....." what exactly were they referring to?

When that episode aired there was high school shooting incident in States i can't exactly remember details but it was cause a 1 week delay in the episode from airing out of respect.

i'm looking forward to tonight episode-i can't wait to see it

Reply 16#16 shinny's post

can you believe i was just going watch the episode last night suddenly i noticed moved VIP .

i always save all vip shows to watch on weekend so i can watch them all in one go but now i have new shows to watch on top of that

Reply 16#16 shinny's post

more interesting joel because this first time he actually got involved with what Alison case does and i think he will appreciate that it ain't easy deal with her-having a love one lose their hearing i love how patient he is. he is more calm that Alison ,

Reply 30#30 Teachergirl's post

but he look calm about it.

Reply 32#32 Teachergirl's post

Well i think he used to it-look how he handled hostage situation

Reply 34#34 Teachergirl's post

i can't stand her

episode 5

Well this episode was interesting, the start of the episode with silent movie was nice because it was so different,Alison was put in a difficult position defending a man who was guilty of killing his wife but than when we found out who really kill her.

Reply 37#37 Teachergirl's post

Yes and more disturbing thing she got away with it

Reply 39#39 Teachergirl's post

so do i but you feel bad for alison

Episode 6

Ok, this was disturbing episode but more disgusting than disturbing but i understand it when you at war you do eat human-being but why couldn't they just kill him rather that eat him. i never quite understand these type of things.

Bridget had dream about man who had his house broken into was interesting side-line story-line i'm amazed how her kids getting her gift and she's my favourite of the kids she just plain cute when she upsets

Reply 42#42 gabsimom's post

he wanted to protect his daughter but at least man did them a favour by payment pending rather than urgent

felt bad for areal having those type of dreams are awful but it look like mother faked her death.

This episode and last weeks episode really made for an interesting case i can't believe how they managed to connect it-we all figured out she was alive but the murdered women that dentist picked up match the women who was suppose to died in a fire, man that was very complicated and I'm glad to see Alison win for sometime. Still i liked how tie up loose-end.

102 123456
Thread