Thread
Printable Version

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by writemako at 5-7-2009 16:29  
Hmmm how about a very boring typical story like Allison tells Lydecker dad what she saw and the son cops a plea of insanity and goes into a mental institution and now that the problem is solved the co ...
not exactly how it turned out but i love fact ariel the one help trap the son not alison

These last 2 episodes were great. It was a bit unpredictable which I really like. Like the guys wife being the killer and the other medium using her powers for personal gain and Ariel having the dream that fixes everything!

Reply 25#25 gabsimom's post

Episode 16 is so funny

yeah Ariel will remember her Dad being an idiot forever!
I would be proud too if it were my daughter.

Reply 27#27 gabsimom's post

Yeah anyone would of but it put Alison is unique situation

The Talented Ms. Boddicker

Fantastic episode i should guess she faking being psychic but it was good episode Bridget trying to drive - that thing you shouldn't leave the keys in the ignition when you have children car.  

Wow

So, this is our thank-you blog post to and about Medium, and in an effort to be detailed and specific in our gratitude, we've made a list of what we appreciate about Medium.
Long story short, Medium should never have gotten semi-canceled because no one talked about it! We can't change the past, but in hopes of providing Medium with a more secure future, here goes:

Dear Medium,
Thank you for the following highlights from your fine television program:
  • Everything Joe DuBois ever said or did. Joe is without question oneof the outstanding husbands and fathers to ever grace television.
  • Jake Weber. *THUD*
  • All of the moments when the series dared to show Joe and Allison asa genuine and largely happy married couple. They just keep beingtogether, loving each other and supporting each other and theirdaughters. The writers and actors have created a truly admirableportrait of modern marriage against a media landscape that doesn'totherwise necessarily admire fidelity and commitment.
  • The girls, Ariel (Sofia Vassilieva), Bridgette (Maria Lark)  and now baby Marie (Madison and Miranda Carabello),who started finally started talking this season ("I am pea pod and I amin the vegetable family."). Love the sisters' rivalry and theirinheritance of the family psychic business. For example, Marie cuttingpaper dolls out of the newspaper stock listings and naming them aftersoon-to-be-profitable companies. Too adorable!
  • Everything that ever happened with Ryan Hurst as Allison's brother Lucky, Arliss Howard as Texas Ranger Capt. Push, Anjelica Huston as Cynthia Keener, Kurtwood Smith as Agent Cooper, and Mark Sheppard as Dr. Charles Walker
  • Scanlon (David Cubitt) and Allison's platonic romance
  • Allison and Devalos' (Miguel Sandoval) friendship and reflexive trust
  • Any time the dream turns out not to be Allison's
  • Allison's ever-changing hair, her mom arms and her general cuteness
  • That episode where the poor dead kid ends up packaged as a life-size doll. OK, maybe that's not a favorite memory, but it certainly was just plain memorable.
  • In the same memorable but not necessarily cherished vein, the arc with Devalos' dead daughter
  • That time Allison went to go tell the girl that in 10 years shewould meet a "good Samaritan" in the desert and that Samaritan wasactually going to kill her. (Memory fails: Wasn't he supposed to havered shoelaces or red hair or some key physical trait?) That scene in aschool hallway, as seemingly crazy Allison convinced the girl to listenand then take a leap of faith and trust her, well, that was simplyremarkable.
  • Any time Allison has a beer
  • Allison as Little Red Riding Hood
  • The 3-D episode
  • The killer cartoon monkeys episode
  • The "I Married a Mind Reader" retro TV show episode
  • The iPod episode
  • Almost every ghost possession episode, including Natasha Gregson Wagner in the asylum in the '50s and most recently Jeffrey Tambor, who needs a guest-star Emmy, STAT. He absolutely nailed Patricia Arquette's Allison (although not literally, of course).
  • [Your suggestion goes here]
Thanks for the memories, Medium; we'll see you on CBS in the fall.
Sincerely,
Your loyal fans

Don't forget to watch Medium's final NBC episode this Monday at 10 p.m

SOURCE

mammoth catch up!

So I finally got to catch up on all the episodes and thoroughly enjoyed this season. I'll b sad that it's come to an end but glad that it will be returning!

I think we might see trouble ahead with Joe working away.

yeah, its a great episode, and how it gets sorted in the end,concerning that contact,the look on the other woman's face , when she knew it was all over,was just a gem.

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 5-29-2009 08:17  
So I finally got to catch up on all the episodes and thoroughly enjoyed this season. I'll b sad that it's come to an end but glad that it will be returning!

I think we might see trouble ahead with Jo ...
I do hope,that nothing causes the great marriage to be ruined,or Medium will be ruined,and then it will desend into a trashy "soap" So lets hope the writers keep a happy marriage,"happy" and not start anything soapy or even Ghost Whisperer style.......we love Alison and Joe as they are.........happy

[ Last edited by grah3 at 6-2-2009 18:41 ]

Bring Me the Head of Oswaldo Castillo

Wow this intense episode i knew something like this was coming but brain tumour and Joe really is amazing in this episode  

I agree that was one intense episode! Superb!

Reply 35#35 writemako's post

i'm so glad this is not cancelled because if it was that end of this show   i would be annoyed

Yeah it would have been very disturbing if they ended medium with this episode I think many people would've been very upset. I wonder how next season will start - maybe an episode of what goes on in allison's head while she is in a coma? Maybe she'll enter the dreams of her daughters to pass on what she sees to them? Can't wait for the new season!

Reply 37#37 writemako's post

Well we can be relieve CBS bought it

This is a big American Show. The plot of the show is unique. I like the Alison's character. Her quality to watch the future in her dreams is quite amazing. She sees the dead people in her dreams.I liked this so much . Now i can watch this show anytime.

[ Last edited by magic4u at 6-8-2009 11:44 ]

[ Last edited by magic4u at 6-8-2009 11:45 ]

Medium - Season Six Discussion Thread (may contain spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

[ Last edited by shinny at 9-27-2009 12:00 ]

Thread will remain closed until the Season begins

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Well the first episode was good but rather predictable you kind of knew she would get her powers back but murder was good yes it obvious she made it look like the stalker killed her husband rather than her.

I think it was a good first episode. Of course we knew Alison had to get her gift back but I like how the dealt with it. Just like her body was recovering from the stroke, so was her "gift". It just needed time to "heal"

Yeh, it was kinda obvious that the woman had set up this guy to kill her husband. I think they could have been a little bit more creative there!

Thread