Thread
Printable Version

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 24#24 bala's post

It was a strange time to go back to Allison and Joe's wedding and her early visions and then seeing into her possible future with Ariel

6x17 There Will Be Blood…Type A

Joe's boss Keith is a strange person but what a way to posse the dead family's and Ariel and Bridgette dreaming about the same girl as Allison was interesting especially when we find out see dreams as well

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

It was great clif-hanger to the episode-can't believe we have wait 6 days to find out what happens next

Medium 6x18

Wow I should of figure it was all in the blood and can you imagine that,  a actual serial killer that BAU (criminal minds)  would found interesting. look like Joe finally get his dream

Reply 28#28 bala's post

The blood transfusion making her dream was great and Allison telling her about her mother was a nice touch

Sal

Well this was another good episode this is first time we got Marie help a killer get rid of evidence and i liked the way i was done through alarm system.

Ariel- She really shouldn't deleted those photos in the first place but i can't believe she ruin her chances to go good uni as result of feeling bad- if you going to delete files it's never a good idea see what it is.   .

Reply 30#30 bala's post

The alarm system was great but if Ariel shouldn't of returned to put the photos back

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well she thought she was doing the right thing

Time Keeps on Slipping

Wow another Ariel episode and I figured who killed the women after her first blackout. It was kind of obvious who it was but she really did a good acting job-she really look confused.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It was a great episode But they could of made more of an effort to make Ariel look like her future age, she may of dressed older but didn't look older like her parents did

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I think they did that so we could tell how old she really was

6x21 Dead Meat

How ironic that the killer helps Allison save a pig which had the evidence to convict her was inside the pig and Marie steeling vintage toys for her dads birthday with a strange coincidence because the toys did belong to him as a child

It's a Wonderful Death

Well i was so angry at Alison after she died taking advantage Ariel but it all turn out to be a dream was great but still it got me mad

Reply 37#37 bala's post

She was extremely hard on Ariel and i assume that this was the result of Allison's brain tumor resurfacing but would of been a great place to end the show

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes it would been good place but this episode showed that Ariel  could take over Alison role.

Do you think they are planning to replace her because it does seem last few week focus is on Ariel rather than Alison?.

it feel like the actress wants to leave and doesn't want to let fan down?

Medium - Season 7 Discussion Thread (may contain spoilers)

Well what great season opener if there one thing i love about this show it's situation Alison get into swap body with Bridget has got be most amusing episode. I am glad they got person responsible.

Reply 1#1 bala's post

The Freaky Friday body swapping was funny but how stupid was the son for using his credit card to buy the stuff that killed his dad

The Match Game

Nice episode but Marie describing her dream to Joe and her sisters was funny

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Trying to explain to Marie about her dream was amusing

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Bridget almost told her what it was but Joe stopped her.

Joe's daughters have really helped a lot with his work problem overs the years .

Thread