Thread
Printable Version

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 bala's post

The kids have been great over the last few seasons

Means and Ends

Wow Alison giving her friend a choice but was he wrong with what he did-did the ends justify the means?.

Nice work with Areal figured out who kidnap the girl

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Wow that's some temper that Scanlon has got but being haunted by dreams of his late brother isnt helping and between Ariel and Devalos they did a great job in threatening him with his first murder and getting the girl back

How to Kill a Good Guy

Part 2 of that story arc was better Scanlon brother killing him but he still manages to stay alive thanks to his family.

Talk to the Hand

Alison hand situation creates an amusing episode

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Bridgette was a bit mean to Ariel about her leaving for collage and Lee surviving thanks to Alison but Paul did a good job at manipulating the situation

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Allison's hand trying undo the trousers was funny but if it wasn't for the necklace they may of got away with the murder and the music was a nice touch

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I found music kind of funny but after few times it did get annoying

Where Were You When...?

Well it hard to be parents but when kids end spray painting the neighbour garage while sleep walking it certain present some challenges-if you thought being a parent was hard with normal kids i think Alison kids could drive any parent around the bend

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Marie and Bridgette are pretty good artistes for sleep walker and Rob Walcott attempting to blow up his office block to cover up his building irregularities was a bit extreme

Native Tongue

Well i had feeling that women who Alison could understand was going part of the bad guys but she got her just desserts

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Dr Natalie Salem flirting with Joe while treating Allison was amusing but Jane Livingston getting her just desserts was great

Smoke Damage

Well another ok episode and Alison trying figure out why fireman killed his daughter was interesting.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Devalos running for mayor should be interesting especially when the dirt starts flying and what a good cover for an assassin being a fireman but killing his daughter so her DNA wouldn't lead to him was terrible

The People in Your Neighborhood

This was a sad episode the fact that the guy wasn't a sex offender and forced to go jail and framed murder of girl than killing himself. . This biggest problem about male teacher it's so easy for them to get accused and they was no way to prove them innocent .

Reply 20#20 bala's post

The way Stacey had framed the teacher was terrible and all because he didn't give her an A on her school test and Susannah framing him for her step daughter was evil

Blood on the Tracks

A sad episode for Joe but her message to Alison was great at the end,  talk about payback

Reply 22#22 bala's post

That was sad but at least he got to see her before she went and i wonder what the darkness ahead will be

i wonder what will happen to us when we go i wish i knew someone like alison not that they would be able to tell me but they would have an idea

Ready for the World

Well it was a treat having her brother guest star on the show and it was strange Lionel Luther being evil .

Thread