Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

problems with treasure conversion

I tried to convert some of my treasure to vip points and continue to get the message that I am using the wrong password. I even went so far as to change my password which went just fine but when I tried again to do the conversion, it said I used the wrong password. I don't know why this is happening. I have always used the same password until today when I changed it in hopes that would correct the problem. I tried using the old password just in case that was the issue but to no avail. Any ideas? thanks in advance Susan Kershner
Things Change

Reply 176#176 waterlilybarb's post

thanks so much~Smile~ I was beginning to think I was crazy! I appreciate everything all of you do to make the site great for all of us. Sincerely, Suz
Things Change

Treasure conversion

Several months ago I tried to use the treasure conversion and found it was not working correctly. I tried again in December and now again today. The problem has not been fixed. As of this evening I am still unable to convert treasure to vip points. I wrote to lbjedward several weeks ago but never received a response as of yet so I don't know if he received my message or not.. Please help!
Things Change

Reply 147#147 czellerkp's post

this same thing has been going on for a very long time. I've been trying as well and I have messaged lbjedward about the problem on three occasions since it began. I too am at a loss. Best of luck, if you get it all straightened out please let us know how you did it!
Things Change

Reply 180#180 codebreaker's post

I wonder why it's not working for me I keep getting the message that I am using the incorrect password but I am using the same password I've always had. I am at a loss as to what to do. thanks Codebreaker, for checking into it. I am stumped
Things Change

points not posted

Hi I exchanged some treasure points for vip points and they do not show up in my points. I had 11 points, I traded for 9 more and there are still only 11 points posting. In the past there's never been an issue, I am concerned as to why this has happened. Thanks in advance for looking into it for me
Things Change

Reply 183#183 codebreaker's post

thank you codebreaker duh! it was middle of the night just got back from my husbands funeral in Texas I am a bit brain dead sorry for sniveling~lol~
Things Change

Thread