Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

If you have any questions regarding this new way of getting points? Please see This Topic First. How to convert Treasures? Go to Members CP- Credits Transaction (top right hand side next to my zone link) Than you click on credit transaction than you fill in blanks and than click submit(make sure you haven't made any mistake because once you click submit there is no going back. My advice is if it's your first time doing this try a small number first eg 20 Treasures make sure you have minimum of 50 treasure in your total. What is Maximum Number Treasures You Can Convert Into Point? There isn't a maximum number but it depends on amount of treasure points you have on your account. Tip: if you take away 20 from total number of treasure that is maximum you can convert at that time Guide until 30/01/08 due special promotion of 5% tax after 10 %tax 20G = 9 points (Total needed 40G) 40G = 18 points (Total needed 60G) 60G = 27 points (Total needed 80G) 80G = 36 point (Total needed 100G) 120G = 54 points (Total needed 140 G) I think you get the Idea-please if you have any problem please post your problem here and one of Moderators will try help you or if your lucky to have lbjedward on-line explain/sort out it for you like i did
Recent Ratings
  • dognxtdoor Points +10 Excellent Work :) 12-28-2007 10:40

Great work, I also appreciate your work to take treasure conversion into practice and let me change some setting. Thank you!
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 2#2 lbjedward's post

i was just helping you checking the system without member testing it out-i took risk because i had nothing to lose thankfully it all worked out. i appreciate the help you gave me.

Thanks a lot.. I'm just starting to understand the whole concept of actually having treasure. I think I'm going to wait a while before I convert my treasure into points.

I wasn't sure if everyone saw this so i'm posting it here
Quote:
From lbjedward Updated in January 5: A good news for treasure earners: TOP TEN treasure earners before the time GMT 00:00 February 1st 2008 (no matter whether your treasure coverted or not) will get treasure awards: The champion: 200G+30G The runner-up: 180G+20G The second runner-up: 160G+10G The fourth: 140G ....... The tenth: 20G And this award is for members only. If some mods or super mods are listed in top ten, the member behind him/her will get that award. The Deadline is GMT 00:00 February 1st 2008

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I hadnt so thanks for the heads up. Even though I'm not entitled its still a great reward for our members.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Thank you Bala! I had a hard time understand it until you made up this post explaining everything. Thanks again! Granny
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Member, does that mean just members and that newbies cant win??? Please clarify, I dnt want to get false hope although I doubt i would have the chance of winning anywayss.. Cheers for the info about treasure converting anyway Bala.

It mean everybody as everybody who has registered is a member so you can use this feature. Newbie just relates to what type of member you are.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 8#8 xareena's post

Member means members no matter what rank you are i'm sure there will be a few newbies within 10 places.

Thats pretty cool but do you mean that every point we get are getting taxed? just wondering

Reply 11#11 ashy2012's post

it only get taxed if you convert them-if you don't you just keep them on your account .

Reply 1#1 bala's post

When we convert our treasures into points, are they converted into forum points or VIP points?

Reply 13#13 penny3760's post

They're converted into VIP points.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 14#14 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks Barb! That's great!

Reply 15#15 penny3760's post

It sure is! I know it will be a great help for those who are waiting for their forum points to be converted. BTW, I just noticed you're a KING. Congratulations! Though it would be nice if you had the option of Queen.

Reply 13#13 penny3760's post

What's the difference between forum points and VIP points?

Reply 17#17 studiojek's post

there really no difference but you need convert fourm points into vip points in the points conversion fourm. [ Last edited by bala at 1-22-2008 18:56 ]

Reply 17#17 studiojek's post

VIP points you use to watch the shows. Forum points are points that you have earned by playing the forum games, making post, ect. Once, you have enough forum points, you can convert them into VIP points to watch your favorite shows. It really is a great idea. I wish I knew how to give you the links to these questions to help you out better.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thank you for clarifying this new conver 1-25-2008 21:58
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +4 Thank you for clarifying this new conver 1-25-2008 21:58

Just a note:

FYI, I think we gave some of you faulty information. When you convert treasure, ie G, it is converted to forum points, not VIP points. You will still have to go to the Point Conversion Board to convert forum points to VIP points. Sorry for any misunderstanding, and I hope this clears that up. p.s. I big THANK-YOU to our dear Granny Penny for bringing this discrepancy to our attention.

Thread