Thread
Printable Version

VIP Members Help Hotline

hi

Hi want to be member in www.tv-video.net so i made a account and then a paid 7 euro and i have ben more then 12h and a dont know waht to do please help my with my memberchip you can contact me on my email sam_sannandaji@hotmail.com

i meen it have ben more then 12h when will the points arrive?

help

hallo i have alredy sent a mail to pm stone but they dont answer and if you can help my i want my money back  i am geting sick of this so get my vip memberchip working or give my money back if you want to contact my then give my a mail at my email sam_sannandaji@hotmail.com

then what shold i do in now shold i just waht or wath

ops sorry waht shold i do now in meen time that i am wating

thenks trulee

thenks  i relly like this site. but will you mail my after thet you know if my vip memberchip are activeted?

just wonder

wold it be better if i send a donation for 30days insted? will it come imiditly or will itt be the same like the vip points?

hi

hi i have ben taking with sombody her before i think his name is shinny

i send a messenge to the live CS for 2 days ago and the sayd thet my memberchip will be avtivet in 12h but it have been 2 days know what shold i do?

activet i meen

i meen activet my english is not good

help

hi i have already bean taking with some of you but you just keep saying thet i shold pm the admin and i have already bean doing thet but they have not fixt my problem it whos almost 20 days ago when they said thet i will take 12h ? can you please help my contact stone or sombody my serial number is  ***************** please help my

tina cant you speak with the admin ?

hi

hi shinny. i have alredy check  the outbox and yes i have alredy saved the mail which i sent to stone what shold i do now it have been almost 2 months now

thenks

ok thenks you

Thread