Thread
Printable Version

VIP Members Help Hotline

Hi, I am very new to this but I missed last weeks episode of Brothers and Sisters and I am determined to find you what happened. I made a donation yesterday through paypal but my account still hasn't been updated. How can I find you what's going on or who do I talk to? Please help me so I can watch my show!! Thanks.

Hi, I paid my donation on April 29th and I still haven't been able to get any points and become a VIP member. I don't know who to talk to about this but I would really like to start using this site and watching some great shows on here. Please help me!!

Thank you for your help. Realplayer kinks?? What can I do to try that out? I have watched the free shows from this site with no problem but now I will have to download something new to watch the VIP shows? If I play the games and get points that way will I maybe receive some points faster? That way I could keep caught up with my favorite shows? Thanks again for your help.

Well I've written to the pm and nothing back. How long does this process take?? I'm starting to get a little frustrated with getting my hopes up and then logging on here and still finding i'm at step one. Please help get me going to watch these shows!!!!!

Thread