Thread
Printable Version

VIP Members Help Hotline

Reply 13#13 ritanour's post

Check out the thread VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More) for a complete explanation of how to become a VIP member.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 24#24 Laura14's post

They do answer.  Check your firewall settings and add www.9.53kf.com to your allowed sites.  Also send your paypal transaction #, username & UID in a PM to lbjedward.  LBJ has been extremely busy trying to get the server problem sorted out, which may be cause for the delay in responding to you.  You can also send the same information to admin@your.com in an email.

Thank you, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Reply 26#26 Laura14's post

The greeting is automated.   How long have you waited?  If you don't get a reply in 10 minutes, close the window & try again.  Sometimes the connection is lost.  

Glad to help anytime.

Reply 40#40 dogs123654's post

I see your question was already answered in the other thread.  I thought I'd give you a tip on how to find where your posts are - when I was new, it helped greatly.  Hover over your name and select View Profile.  Once at your profile, select the option My Replies, or when you have started a new thread, My Threads.  This will provide a list of the most recent replies you have posted, along with the name of the last poster in that thread.  I hope it helps, as I know navigating a new site can prove daunting at first.

Reply 53#53 dogs123654's post

Please see the notice in post #49, as that may have a bearing on when we'll hear from the administrators of the site.  

In the meantime, you can send a PM to stone or lbjedward explaining your issue (follow the link and add in one of the red names).  Please send along your username, UID and transaction ID #.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for your donation.  We currently have some good shows available for free viewing.  May I suggest you try some of those until your issue is settled.  If nothing else, you'll be able to work out any RealPlayer kinks before your account status is updated.

Reply 72#72 lax4pat11's post

A full explanation of VIP points can be found HERE.

There are several ways to get points.  
1. You can make a donation - minimum is 7 euros or $10US - for 100 points.
2. You can participate in the games we offer in the forum to earn points which can be converted for viewing.  Links to current games can be found on the Game Board.
3. You can make helpful and/or relevant posts in the forum.

Reply 75#75 dora47au's post

Firstly, thank you for your donation.  You don't need a VIP card.  It doesn't give you extra points.  Once your donation is processed your account will updated to VIP status and you will be able to view any of the shows you like on the VIP site - not just the free ones.  

VIP cards are sometimes issued as rewards for the games or as an interim until your account has been updated.  Generally, only Admin can issue them - at least for now.  For a complete explanation of VIP membership, please see VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More).

Reply 77#77 mofaya's post

The post above has a link to the thread that explains VIP membership.  The quickest way to become a VIP member is to make a donation.  Here's the link - just log in and click on the big blue button.  Here is another link with the donation:points ratio - amounts.  

It can sometimes take up to 48 hours for your account to be activated, but usually it's within 12 hours.

Thread