Thread
Printable Version

VIP Members Help Hotline

Reply 5#5 valeree's post

I believe you have now been replied to and the matter resolved.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 17#17 clk's post

I will forward your query to our admin who will endeavour to sort this out for you.

Reply 28#28 naclace's post

You will need to have VIP points to watch the non free VIP shows.  You can do this in a number of ways.  

1 - Make a donation.  (Instructions on the VIP page just click Acqure VIP Membership)

2 - Make useful or interesting posts.

3 - Take part in the various games/quizzes on the forum to earn forum points/treasure which can be converted to VIP points.  

Check out the Newcomer Guidance forum where you will find information relating to the above. Hope this helps and look forward to your continued prescence and activity on the forum.

[ Last edited by trulee at 4-18-2008 18:09 ]

Reply 48#48 arteein's post

I am sorry you have experienced delays in converting your account into a VIP account.  I am not sure exactly when you made your donation but would ask for your continued patience in this matter. You may not be aware that as an international site, the administrators who process the accounts may not be available at the same time that you are. Stone will attend to your request as soon as he is online again. It has also come to my attention that  funds reaching us from a Paypal account can also be delayed depending on the type of Paypal account you have.This is an excellent site and is well worth your perseverence.

Edit
You may not be aware that there was a major earthquake in China during the last 12/14 hours.  Our administrators are based there.  This may have an effect on account processing.  

[ Last edited by trulee at 5-12-2008 17:08 ]

Reply 51#51 arteein's post

I have sent a further PM to Stone regarding your request.

Reply 56#56 arteein's post

If you have donated for points, then you dont need to pay for a further 30 day membership, it wont be any quicker.  As I said, I have sent a PM to our admin and hope this will be resolved shortly.  Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your donation.

[ Last edited by trulee at 5-12-2008 19:46 ]

Thread