Thread
Printable Version

VIP Members Help Hotline

Reply 60#60 dogs123654's post

The administrators of this site are based in China, in the area of where there was the recent earthquake, this may be causing a delay in processing your donation. Please be patient.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Help please!

I donated almost a week ago. I've talked to customer service twice, PM'd a moderator twice, and now even customer service isn't working for me. I'm completely out of points. Please help!

Reply 62#62 myluckyrabbitfo's post

Which administrators did you try to contact? LBJ and Stone have not been on regularly since the earthquake in China.

You should contact Zhang2000 instead. He's the new administrator and is on here more regularly.

thanks Shinny! I've contacted Zhang2000. I'm so sorry to hear that about LBJ and Stone. I don't mean to harp on about my TV troubles when they obviously have bigger things to worry about!

activation

I'm in the same boat it's been four days and still no activation, last month it was two weeks.  I've contacted all three admins, and my tracking says they haven't picked up.  I also have tried live cs for two days now, it says they are on-line but I get no response.  It even asks me "What can I do for you?"  I type in my question and then nothing.  I'm also almost out of points. Any suggestions?

Sorry to hear that , but the serial numbers you provide could not be confirmed here .Pm me ,ok ?

hi

hi i have ben taking with sombody her before i think his name is shinny

i send a messenge to the live CS for 2 days ago and the sayd thet my memberchip will be avtivet in 12h but it have been 2 days know what shold i do?

activet i meen

i meen activet my english is not good

Reply 68#68 arteein's post

guy in reply 66 is an admin-you could send him your details and get back to within few day-don't worry your service will activated from when it starts so you haven't lost any time.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 for helping a fellow member. :) 5-18-2008 11:55

question

how do i become a vip

Reply 61#61 dognxtdoor's post

how do i become a vip member? i joined so i could watch some shows but they arent available to me

Reply 72#72 lax4pat11's post

A full explanation of VIP points can be found HERE.

There are several ways to get points.  
1. You can make a donation - minimum is 7 euros or $10US - for 100 points.
2. You can participate in the games we offer in the forum to earn points which can be converted for viewing.  Links to current games can be found on the Game Board.
3. You can make helpful and/or relevant posts in the forum.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

vip card

what is a vip card, i made a donation, does it give u extra points what is it used for i have seen this activate thing but dont understand it
dora

Reply 75#75 dora47au's post

Firstly, thank you for your donation.  You don't need a VIP card.  It doesn't give you extra points.  Once your donation is processed your account will updated to VIP status and you will be able to view any of the shows you like on the VIP site - not just the free ones.  

VIP cards are sometimes issued as rewards for the games or as an interim until your account has been updated.  Generally, only Admin can issue them - at least for now.  For a complete explanation of VIP membership, please see VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More).

vip

how do i become a VIP member??ASAP

Reply 77#77 mofaya's post

The post above has a link to the thread that explains VIP membership.  The quickest way to become a VIP member is to make a donation.  Here's the link - just log in and click on the big blue button.  Here is another link with the donation:points ratio - amounts.  

It can sometimes take up to 48 hours for your account to be activated, but usually it's within 12 hours.

help

hi i have already bean taking with some of you but you just keep saying thet i shold pm the admin and i have already bean doing thet but they have not fixt my problem it whos almost 20 days ago when they said thet i will take 12h ? can you please help my contact stone or sombody my serial number is  ***************** please help my

Reply 79#79 arteein's post

Have you been checking the box save a copy in your PM's to Admin? If so they have not recieved them. it is a glitch in the system,
Also you can check and see if a PM has been read by going to tracking and see if your PM's have been read, If they are in bold they have not.
I removed the serial # from your post to prevent fraud and sent a message on your behalf to Admin. Sorry for the trouble.

Thread