Thread
Printable Version

VIP Members Help Hotline

Reply 40#40 dogs123654's post

I see your question was already answered in the other thread.  I thought I'd give you a tip on how to find where your posts are - when I was new, it helped greatly.  Hover over your name and select View Profile.  Once at your profile, select the option My Replies, or when you have started a new thread, My Threads.  This will provide a list of the most recent replies you have posted, along with the name of the last poster in that thread.  I hope it helps, as I know navigating a new site can prove daunting at first.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I made a donation days ago myself, and I don't even have a PayPal receipt yet, much less new points. I've already sent a couple of PMs to admin, and the CS doesn't seem to be online whenever I check. Is there anything else I can do?

Reply 42#42 linauri's post

just thought i'd share something with you...
anytime i use my Paypal it takes about a week for some strange reason for the company i'm paying to receive the funs, so until you receive the paypal receipt the VIP site may not have even received your payment thus doesn't even know your in the process of giving a donation.  
so i'll i can say for sure is be patient your points will arrive.  and until they do you may want to check out the free shows playing on the site before they get changed over onto the VIP points section.  
cheers

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 43#43 kwargalla's post

Thanks! It's never taken more than 24hr before, but I suppose I've just been lucky. Guess I'll give it a few more days before I start to get antsy again.

hi

Hi want to be member in www.tv-video.net so i made a account and then a paid 7 euro and i have ben more then 12h and a dont know waht to do please help my with my memberchip you can contact me on my email sam_sannandaji@hotmail.com

i meen it have ben more then 12h when will the points arrive?

Reply 46#46 arteein's post

Arteein, it can take a minimum of 24hrs before your VIP account will be activated. If you don't have it by this time, please PM one of the administrators (LBJedward or Stone)

Follow this link PM and just fill in either name above.

[ Last edited by shinny at 5-11-2008 17:12 ]

help

hallo i have alredy sent a mail to pm stone but they dont answer and if you can help my i want my money back  i am geting sick of this so get my vip memberchip working or give my money back if you want to contact my then give my a mail at my email sam_sannandaji@hotmail.com

Reply 48#48 arteein's post

I am sorry you have experienced delays in converting your account into a VIP account.  I am not sure exactly when you made your donation but would ask for your continued patience in this matter. You may not be aware that as an international site, the administrators who process the accounts may not be available at the same time that you are. Stone will attend to your request as soon as he is online again. It has also come to my attention that  funds reaching us from a Paypal account can also be delayed depending on the type of Paypal account you have.This is an excellent site and is well worth your perseverence.

Edit
You may not be aware that there was a major earthquake in China during the last 12/14 hours.  Our administrators are based there.  This may have an effect on account processing.  

[ Last edited by trulee at 5-12-2008 17:08 ]
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

then what shold i do in now shold i just waht or wath

ops sorry waht shold i do now in meen time that i am wating

Reply 51#51 arteein's post

I have sent a further PM to Stone regarding your request.

Hi, I paid my donation on April 29th and I still haven't been able to get any points and become a VIP member. I don't know who to talk to about this but I would really like to start using this site and watching some great shows on here. Please help me!!

Reply 53#53 dogs123654's post

Please see the notice in post #49, as that may have a bearing on when we'll hear from the administrators of the site.  

In the meantime, you can send a PM to stone or lbjedward explaining your issue (follow the link and add in one of the red names).  Please send along your username, UID and transaction ID #.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for your donation.  We currently have some good shows available for free viewing.  May I suggest you try some of those until your issue is settled.  If nothing else, you'll be able to work out any RealPlayer kinks before your account status is updated.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

thenks trulee

thenks  i relly like this site. but will you mail my after thet you know if my vip memberchip are activeted?

just wonder

wold it be better if i send a donation for 30days insted? will it come imiditly or will itt be the same like the vip points?

Reply 56#56 arteein's post

If you have donated for points, then you dont need to pay for a further 30 day membership, it wont be any quicker.  As I said, I have sent a PM to our admin and hope this will be resolved shortly.  Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your donation.

[ Last edited by trulee at 5-12-2008 19:46 ]

Thank you for your help. Realplayer kinks?? What can I do to try that out? I have watched the free shows from this site with no problem but now I will have to download something new to watch the VIP shows? If I play the games and get points that way will I maybe receive some points faster? That way I could keep caught up with my favorite shows? Thanks again for your help.

Reply 58#58 dogs123654's post

No if you are able to view the free shows on our VIP site, then you are good to go. Barb was only suggesting that you test your ability to use realplayer on those free shows to work out any "kinks" or problems, before you start trying to watch shows requiring points.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Well I've written to the pm and nothing back. How long does this process take?? I'm starting to get a little frustrated with getting my hopes up and then logging on here and still finding i'm at step one. Please help get me going to watch these shows!!!!!

Thread