Thread
Printable Version

VIP Members Help Hotline

hi there can anyone help for some reason it wnt let me log in to vip i was watching a show it ebded when i tried to watch another one straight after it said log in and now it wont let me

hi no worries now i rebooted comp and its working now strange many thanx though

Reply 22#22 tug17uk's post

Glad to be of assistance
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

hello,
i donated like 6 days ago and cant get through to cs live online they are there but dont answer ive tried that loads of times?? anyway i have sent a pm twice to link i seen above but im not sure if hes getting them as ive had no reply i was wandering how long i will have to wait?? i know the site is busy at the mo but id appreciate it if i could get the points i paid for...thanks!!

Reply 24#24 Laura14's post

They do answer.  Check your firewall settings and add www.9.53kf.com to your allowed sites.  Also send your paypal transaction #, username & UID in a PM to lbjedward.  LBJ has been extremely busy trying to get the server problem sorted out, which may be cause for the delay in responding to you.  You can also send the same information to admin@your.com in an email.

Thank you, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

ok i sent a pm so hopefully ill here back soon but i understand the server problem etc the firewall thing didnt work so i dont know whats up there, they do greet me but thats it lol!! its cool anyway ill just be patient thanks for your help!

Reply 26#26 Laura14's post

The greeting is automated.   How long have you waited?  If you don't get a reply in 10 minutes, close the window & try again.  Sometimes the connection is lost.  

Glad to help anytime.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

pls

hw do i upgrade my membership to vip so that i will be able to watch movies direct?

Reply 28#28 naclace's post

You will need to have VIP points to watch the non free VIP shows.  You can do this in a number of ways.  

1 - Make a donation.  (Instructions on the VIP page just click Acqure VIP Membership)

2 - Make useful or interesting posts.

3 - Take part in the various games/quizzes on the forum to earn forum points/treasure which can be converted to VIP points.  

Check out the Newcomer Guidance forum where you will find information relating to the above. Hope this helps and look forward to your continued prescence and activity on the forum.

[ Last edited by trulee at 4-18-2008 18:09 ]
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

RE: MEMBERSHIP CHANGE!!!!

HELLLOO...  Dear Mister.. I'm shaun from singapore and i have already donated 20 euros which your site says will upgrade me within 12 hours and yet its been past that and i have yet to be upgraded in any way. Reading the posts from other memebers i"m not only getting worried but afraid that Your site may not be keeping up with your promises for us viewers who have generously donated. My email add is shaun_gomez@hotmail.com and my username is shaungomez. This is my receipt  number  which is Receipt Number: ************* from which i have made a payment through paypal. Once again please speed up the process because its been way past your 12 hour mark and i think as a paying customer i too should have a decent service .THANK YOU

edited by waterlilybarb:  I edited out your Paypal receipt number for security reasons.  If you can't find your copy, I have saved one for you.  Barb

haven't received points yet

i made a donation to add to my points 2 days ago and my points have yet to be topped up, is there a problem as normally when i make a donation they are topped up almost immediately.

When i go to my donation history it has registered but is unverified, what does this mean?

Reply 31#31 sophia240's post

Sophia, yes it should have been updated by now. Sometimes it does get overlooked. So, if you send a PM to LBJedward or Stone with your transaction details, they should be able to sort you out. Remember don't tick the box at the end that saves the PM.

Alternatively you can go to the Live CS (on the homepage) and provide them your transaction ID and they should be able to help. Be patient here. It has an automated greeting, but you can wait some time for them to answer. If you don't get an answer within about 10 mins, close it and try again.

Good luck.

[ Last edited by shinny at 4-28-2008 17:12 ]

Donation

I made a donation four days ago and no ones done anything to update my account and no one has answered any of my multiple pms and emails could the admin please update for me.

Reply 33#33 Phoenix6538's post

Phoenix, when you sent the PM did you tick the box at the end to save a copy? If so, it won't have gone to the Admins. Send it again, but make sure not to tick that box.

You can also talk to the Live CS team (button located on homepage) - Just to point out that the response is automated and it can take up to 10 minutes to get a reply. If you haven't gotten a reply by then, close it and open again.

Let us know how you get on.

donation

I have not been checking the "save to outbox" button  at the bottom. could you please sort it i could mail you with the infomation i would just like it to be done.

Reply 35#35 Phoenix6538's post

I'm not an admin, just a member trying to help you. I suggest you try the Live CS as admin are based in Asia and most likely will not respond to this today.

donation

i've been trying this for four days but no one has replied on pm, cs or email i think i probably just not gonna get my points.

Reply 37#37 Phoenix6538's post

That's a shame, I know it can be frustrating. Did you leave the connection on Live CS open for 10 mins? Because they are supporting other applications, it can take a while. Unfortunately it has to be admin to resolve this as the Moderators of this forum cannot activate it for you.

One of the Mods can probably highlight this to the Admins to look at when they log in, but other than that, your best bet is the Live CS because they are online now. They probably won't be in a while.

donation

been trying for the last hour and a half im going to bed soon just hoped it would be done when i checked and i got sucked in trying to to contac them again.

Hi, I am very new to this but I missed last weeks episode of Brothers and Sisters and I am determined to find you what happened. I made a donation yesterday through paypal but my account still hasn't been updated. How can I find you what's going on or who do I talk to? Please help me so I can watch my show!! Thanks.

Thread