90 12345
Thread
Printable Version

VIP Members Help Hotline

VIP Members Help Hotline

Thanks for your support and we will keep improving service for you.
Here an easy way to get any problems solved promptly(24hrs at most regarding time zone issue).
Send a PM to lbjedward, an administrator on friendvista.com to help you directly.

HOTLINE LINK   (it will redirect you to PM sending page)

Note:
Please sure decrible which problem you are encountering as detailed as possible.
We keep improving services for you.

Disappointed with LIVE CS

Hi,
       Earlier i inquired a very simple question from CS LIVE,{I asked specifically
if they could tell me what episode # CSI Miami ran on Monday},it took about 45 min and ended up being the wrong one.Dueing this process CSLIVE left me hanging in which i didn't even no if they
were or wern't going to be able to answer my question.I dont think for the time and effort i spent
for a simple questiom and the answer wrong i should be charged.
                                       Thank-you
                                            gbewsky@hotmail.com
                                                  jodi3479

Firstly Customer Service is for problems watching episodes or asking for points back when they have been wrongly taken not your personal Tv guide that tells you what was on Monday.

As you should know it the holiday period and many of our favourite shows are not running, the lastest episode for CSI: Maimi was put on the site on 18th of december (one day after it was shown on Tv) and was called "Miami Confidential". So it their was an episode on the 24th it was most certainly a repeat which means we already have it on site.  As I do not live in the USA I cannot tell you what episode aired on the 23rd but I can tell you that on 31st, the episode "Man Down" will air on CBS which is 12th episode of the first season so I can only assume that "No Man's Land"  was shown on the 23rd which is 11th episode of the first season.

[ Last edited by 01torres at 12-27-2007 12:19 ]
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

PLEASE REPLY TO MY MESSAGE IF YOU ARE ONLINE!!!!!

THANK YOU,

VALEREE

Reply 5#5 valeree's post

I believe you have now been replied to and the matter resolved.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

TRULEE

WHO ARE YOU?  IF YOU ARE INVOLVED WITH MY MATTER COULD YOU LET ME KNOW.  BECAUSE THE ADMINISTRATION HAS NOT EVEN UNDERSTOOD MY MATTER YET.  ONE ADMIN PERSON SAYS ONE THING, AND THE OTHER IS TALKING ABOUT NOTHING TO DO WITH MY MATTER.  I'M CONFUSED, ANYBODY CAN HELP ME?????????????????????????????????????????????

Reply 7#7 valeree's post

Quote:
Originally posted by valeree at 12-28-2007 02:55  
I COMPLETELY AGREE.  I DON'T THINK THIS SITE HAS INTEGRITY IN THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES, ESPECIALLY SINCE CLAIMS ARE MADE ON THE INFORMATION SITE (LIKE 24 HOUR UNLIMITED VIEWING OF A SHOW) AND THE POIN ...
This time, I copy this here.  You said that you had contacted me several times, but I didn't    received anything(no matter PM, email or post request).  
Regarding personal privacy, I do not offer other information. When I saw your post and immediately check your account and found what you were requiring was incorrect. So I come back to you to confirm.   
But you continue to say "contacting admin times, but with no response".
I am very disppointed about what you say.
Trulee is  one of the best and the most warm-hearted mod here. She is trying to help you.  
I can not bear your words. If you keep in this way, I have to say sorry to you.
We keep improving services for you.

Thanks guys, this hotline link will be very helpful.

Reply 2#2 jodi3479's post

If you look up your show on www.imdb.com you should be able to get air dates and for quite a few also descriptions of older episodes for various shows. Just click on the season number for the show and air dates if known will show for all episodes.

Hope this helps

Reply 9#9 connemara's post

www.tv.com is also a great site for looking up air dates and descriptions for shows show you don't accidently watch the same episode twice (done that plenty of times lol)  Many mods on here also put up an episode guide for their shows so you can look there too =)

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

i just wanna be vip man

nip/tuck is so ill

me

just wanna be vip

Reply 13#13 ritanour's post

Check out the thread VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More) for a complete explanation of how to become a VIP member.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

VIP points

I donated today and haven't received my points, i already sent a pm to lbjedward and xim and still no points does anyone have any suggestion to speed things up?

My guess

is that people are so keen to view their favourite shows, that they do not really take the time to read all the very instructive advice that is available. This leads to frustration, which they themselves have created. I KNOW, because I had the same problems as most who post witha complaint. The solution is, to fully read before delving in ... after all, you wouldn't use your new appliance without being sure that you had first read the operating instructions.
Please remember, that the advice that these good folks provide, is not so generously, and freely, given on other sites tat you may have visited. Just be happy that we have such folk here to lend a helping hand.

still not working

I still don't have vip access it has been over two weeks and I have sent numerous emails and pm's and posts

Reply 17#17 clk's post

I will forward your query to our admin who will endeavour to sort this out for you.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Unverified payment.

Paid $30 on the 7th. March and have 390 unverified credits. How long will it be before I can use them, as I am down to only 2 verified credits at this moment.? Thanks.

thinks :P

90 12345
Thread