Thread
Printable Version

1st anniversary of Friendvista (Updated on Feb.4)

I Just Read the Update

I think the new promotion is great! What a great way to encourage our members to participate in the forum.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thanks for the reminder sddv...though you weren't late by EST. I am.

I just wanted to wish our creators a Thanks for all you've done this past year. And kudos to you for accomplishing so much in such a short time!

Reply 37#37 Teachergirl's post

For the shows that I'm not up to date on (watch weekly), I send myself a PM saying which episode number to watch next. I always check it before loading an episode and I always know where I wrote it down. Just a suggestion, but it works for me.

Reply 39#39 casper27's post

Thanks. I got it from Dan ages ago...long before the VIP site & Member's Center. It is easy.

Reply 44#44 trulee's post

Gotta love your sense of humour, Trulee. That gave me a chuckle. Thanks, I needed one.

Just a note:

FYI, I think we gave some of you faulty information. When you convert treasure, ie G, it is converted to forum points, not VIP points. You will still have to go to the Point Conversion Board to convert forum points to VIP points. Sorry for any misunderstanding, and I hope this clears that up. p.s. I big THANK-YOU to our dear Granny Penny for bringing this discrepancy to our attention.

Reply 63#63 ndmontances's post

As a newbie you can choose an avatar of your choice (as long as it abides by forum rules) and you can add a signature - but only one with words. You can even pick a colour, font & size for your signature as long as you use Discuz code. Go to "Member's CP" (found at the top of the page) and on the left select "Edit Profile". To change your avatar or add a signature select "Customized Info". That will take you to where you need to go. I hope that proves helpful to you and I look forward o seeing you around the forum.

Thread