Thread
Printable Version

1st anniversary of Friendvista (Updated on Feb.4)

Reply 20#20 casper27's post

it's minimum balance you have to keep

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Will you be able to cash in the remaining 20G after the promotion or will you always have to keep a 20G minimum? Sorry for all the Q's Bala.

Reply 22#22 casper27's post

Treasury converting is permanent so after promotion you can still convert them but as always you always need 20G as a balance every single time

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Cool thanks AGAIN Bala

Sorry, buddies, treasure conversion looks like complicated. Let me make something clearer. Treasure conversion is permanent, like forum points converted to VIP points. Now it's on the promotion with half tax ratio. 20G in balance: it prevents from creating lots of accounts and transfer the treasure on these accounts to one account. Because you can see that new registered account already has 2 points and 2 G when the account was created.
We keep improving services for you.

Totally get this, but just to save confusion, the example (until January 31st) should be based on the 5% tax rule. So to use Ibjedward's example: 50G now, and exchange 30G to points (keep 20G in balance), get 30G/2*95% = 14.25 (so rounded to 14 points)

Reply 26#26 shinny's post

yep you got it

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

First, thanks for adding new shows during the writers strike. Now, at first I read your calculations and bam, blast from the past, math class!

I want to say this looks really great. I have been on vacation and finally got a chance to update myself on all the happening.!!! Keep up the great work!

Sounds very nice

I Just Read the Update

I think the new promotion is great! What a great way to encourage our members to participate in the forum.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

we didn't sign on yesterday and thought we were going to miss some big hoopla but it looks like it was all quiet on the forum front! anyway, thanks vip.tv-video for all the hard work and great viewing you've given us!
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Thanks for the reminder sddv...though you weren't late by EST. I am.

I just wanted to wish our creators a Thanks for all you've done this past year. And kudos to you for accomplishing so much in such a short time!

The best site ever-keep up the good work

one idea I'd like to see- the episode names showing up or their first airing dates. I am often comfused if I've already seen a show and while I can check it with the viewing history for the vip shows, it does not work for the free ones since I do not log on for these.

Reply 35#35 Teachergirl's post

I know its confusing sometimes but there is nothing the Admin can do about it as you don't log in to prevent points been taken for free shows. I always consult www.tv.com for recent episodes and it usually jogs my memory and I know which one im up to. Hope this helps

It does indeed- and someone suggested keeping a list and crossing out episodes- I have access to so many great shows- I sometimes hardly know what to watch next!

Reply 37#37 Teachergirl's post

For the shows that I'm not up to date on (watch weekly), I send myself a PM saying which episode number to watch next. I always check it before loading an episode and I always know where I wrote it down. Just a suggestion, but it works for me.

Reply 38#38 waterlilybarb's post

That is such a good idea. Im gonna try that aswell seems like the easy option. Thanks Barb

Reply 39#39 casper27's post

Thanks. I got it from Dan ages ago...long before the VIP site & Member's Center. It is easy.

Thread