51 123
Thread
Printable Version

How I Met Your Mother Season 3-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 17#17 waterlilybarb's post

Pretty much every season has at least one "sandwich" scene, either a flashback or not.  It was just a very good "sandwich"
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

7x11 Rebound girl

Funny how small their apartment got.  Wee they look like they are going to stay in the house.  Barney as a father
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

7x12 Symphony of Illumination

Well almost had me there, thinking the Barney and her married (still possible as Barney will get married)

7x13 Tailgate

this episode wasn't all that good, did like the ending with Marshall realizing that his whole private moment would be what his father would have done and lily's father showing up.

7x14 46 minutes

Ok, I guess the show is running on, was a few funny moments, but still just an alright episode.  Don't know what it lost in the last couple of weeks

The Locket 9x1

Well I am glad it is the last season, and really like what they are going to do with it, with the mother being a season regular and the whole season supposedly being just 1 weekend.

Most of the episode was ok, enjoyed the Barney/Robin and the Lily parts.  Lily is always great, and the whole "kissing cousins" section was funny.  Marshal annoyed me this episode.

9x2 Coming Back

Again Barney proves he really has a heart.  Outside side of that, except for the Mother/Ted scene, this episode really didn't have much to it.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Have to agree, that was a great promo.

9x3 Last Time in New York

A few laughs, it was not the worst, but not much better.

9x04 The Broken Code

Love that the Bro Code has been placed in certain hotels and airplanes.  Just hilarious!

9x5 No Questions Asked

Loved how all three of them made up these elaborate schemes to get to the phone

51 123
Thread