Thread
Printable Version

How I Met Your Mother Season 3-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

oh honey

We really should invent a drinking game for this episode one shot every time we hear a oh honey line   . Zoe and Ted getting together was predictable. Great guest appearance by Katey Perry.

Reply 45#45 sanggye's post

Yeah the overnight bad was bad first move

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 2-22-2011 01:34  
Well, the baby is on hold, Ted steps up with The Captain, Barney caves in and admits he likes someone and there it is, Zoey is not the mother and it ends badly and the mention of the wedding where the ...
Well it did look like Marshall was going through tough time and lilly seduce him was amusing

Reply 50#50 sanggye's post

That was amusing with Scooby the human dog

Legendaddy

Barney meeting his dad finally but it ended up normal guy which is a shame

Reply 54#54 sanggye's post

Yeah i agree but Barney was disappointed

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 4-16-2011 02:21  
A serious filler episode, other than Marshal quitting his job, nothing.. So Ted realizes Zoe isn't for him, but he doesn't do anything about it.  Hope it gets better, 2 more years to go
What do you mean 2 more years to go? Do we know know that for a fact? does that mean 2 more season?

Barney getting exploding sub was amusing.

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 4-20-2011 00:20  
Good episode, it was nice to see Barney get some Bonding time with his dad.  I also liked how they showed why Barney didn't know he was his dad, just "Uncle Jerry"
Yes but i loved how he pretend to be drunk but getting him to the fish trip was good

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 5-5-2011 02:04  
Well things coming to a head, friends fighting, the drinking was funny, but I know from experience to mix that many different drinks sure doesn't end well
I never drink but ted staying in the Acadia was great

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 5-11-2011 23:19  
It seems Zoey is gone, Ted and Barney keep their jobs and everyone else is happy
Yeah but i had feeling she kept the recording .

i am giving up on this show this year

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 9-15-2011 11:09  
Why, it only has this season and next and that's it
Really so they are actually end it this year

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 9-23-2011 01:33  
Like the way Ted kept telling his kids, that there is still a long way to go.  And Barney getting married, knew it
This why i find this show annoying the story keep on getting longer and longer it's frustrating for the viewers because we will never find out who the mother is

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 9-28-2011 23:04  
Barney is the man, spend a long time training Marshal so one day he good get a looksy     And what is going to go on with Robin then, we know thye are still good friends as he uses Aunt Robin to t ...
Well the duckie tie was great bet but what Lilly did to distract him was amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-7-2011 01:47  
Kumar!  Ha ha, good to see him.   Barney getting rid of all his helpers was great, Robin going psycho and Ted and Marshall in a birthing class together.  Funny as always.
I am glad he been added as guest star he was great for Robin but he certainly fit into the group quite well showing an outsider view on the group.

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-20-2011 22:53  
Well Robin is not going to have her boyfriend for long.  Ted again ruins a perfect good possible relationship.
I found this episode quite interesting but how technology affect dating situation but what happens when a person doesn't have facebook or goggle search i goggled myself nothing comes up.

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-27-2011 00:16  
Having seeing their parent's was funny, but their Weird Al cameo was great.  I love me some Weird Al
They do say people are attracted to people who are simlar to the parent but he had good point Robin and Ted being close how inconsiderate was she when they were watching TV she kept stroking Ted hair?. Their friendship is a bit too close for comfort?

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 11-2-2011 23:32  
Ted finally met sexy pumpkin and of course it flopped.  Barney as a Canadian, classic
Katie holmes guest star was nice but she was rather amusing in her role

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 11-17-2011 01:20  
Ah, man, I really feel for Barney.  The whole "sandwich" thing was hilarious though
We know he isn't over with her but they cheated on each other which is sad but barney breaking up with her for Robin was sad she should texted him to tell him she didn't go through with it?. It really put barney out and real friend wouldn't of allowed Barney to break up with her.

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 11-23-2011 03:17  
Funny how small their apartment got.  Wee they look like they are going to stay in the house.  Barney as a father
I would love to see Robin pregant with barney baby that would be very amusing but it's so sad she can't have kids

Thread