Thread
Printable Version

How I Met Your Mother Season 3-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

How I Met Your Mother Season 8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 8 Premieres September 24, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 8 Here

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 9-15-2011 11:09  
Why, it only has this season and next and that's it
Really so they are actually end it this year

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 9-23-2011 01:33  
Like the way Ted kept telling his kids, that there is still a long way to go.  And Barney getting married, knew it
This why i find this show annoying the story keep on getting longer and longer it's frustrating for the viewers because we will never find out who the mother is

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 9-28-2011 23:04  
Barney is the man, spend a long time training Marshal so one day he good get a looksy     And what is going to go on with Robin then, we know thye are still good friends as he uses Aunt Robin to t ...
Well the duckie tie was great bet but what Lilly did to distract him was amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-7-2011 01:47  
Kumar!  Ha ha, good to see him.   Barney getting rid of all his helpers was great, Robin going psycho and Ted and Marshall in a birthing class together.  Funny as always.
I am glad he been added as guest star he was great for Robin but he certainly fit into the group quite well showing an outsider view on the group.

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-20-2011 22:53  
Well Robin is not going to have her boyfriend for long.  Ted again ruins a perfect good possible relationship.
I found this episode quite interesting but how technology affect dating situation but what happens when a person doesn't have facebook or goggle search i goggled myself nothing comes up.

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-27-2011 00:16  
Having seeing their parent's was funny, but their Weird Al cameo was great.  I love me some Weird Al
They do say people are attracted to people who are simlar to the parent but he had good point Robin and Ted being close how inconsiderate was she when they were watching TV she kept stroking Ted hair?. Their friendship is a bit too close for comfort?

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 11-2-2011 23:32  
Ted finally met sexy pumpkin and of course it flopped.  Barney as a Canadian, classic
Katie holmes guest star was nice but she was rather amusing in her role

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 11-17-2011 01:20  
Ah, man, I really feel for Barney.  The whole "sandwich" thing was hilarious though
We know he isn't over with her but they cheated on each other which is sad but barney breaking up with her for Robin was sad she should texted him to tell him she didn't go through with it?. It really put barney out and real friend wouldn't of allowed Barney to break up with her.

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 11-23-2011 03:17  
Funny how small their apartment got.  Wee they look like they are going to stay in the house.  Barney as a father
I would love to see Robin pregant with barney baby that would be very amusing but it's so sad she can't have kids

The Burning Beekeeper

Well Lilly and marshall house-warming party didn't go off nice but barney being put in a difficult situation and choose to get string by 10,000 bees was amusing. When i read title i thought it was the name barney pick up techiques he mentioned few season back?. Anyone remember the name?.

The Drunk Train

Well another great episode but what a twist at end finding out who barney girl actually was interesting. Ted saying he love robin was so desperate that i think she actually believe him. So sad kumar is gone i really like him

no pressure

Wow what an emotional episode for Ted i feel bad but it was right decision for Robin they are great friends but it would unfair keep him waiting until 40 just to see if he will have a chance with Robin this way it's clean break but Marshall and Lilly having bets about their friends was amusing and disturbing you shouldn't bet on people lives. You would think they would know better than leave Barney home alone in their house ?.

Well barney getting played by her was rather amusing he deserved it for all things he has done to women over past 7 years and does anyone think it her who he marry ?

The Broath

Quinn and Barney play a game on the gang was rather amusing

Trilogy Time

Interesting episode how there lives have changed since 2003 -2015

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-6-2012 21:57 ]

Thread