Thread
Printable Version

How I Met Your Mother Season 3-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 5-5-2011 02:04  
Well things coming to a head, friends fighting, the drinking was funny, but I know from experience to mix that many different drinks sure doesn't end well
I never drink but ted staying in the Acadia was great

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 5-11-2011 23:19  
It seems Zoey is gone, Ted and Barney keep their jobs and everyone else is happy
Yeah but i had feeling she kept the recording .

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-27-2011 13:25  

What do you mean 2 more years to go? Do we know know that for a fact? does that mean 2 more season?
Yea  http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/04/how-i-met-your-mother-renewed/
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 60#60 sanggye's post

Yep, you called it.  I was surprised to see it was Barney's wedding (and I missed your other post the 1st time, so had to go back & read it now).  I can't imagine Barney getting married before Ted, though I loved that he bumped into the woman (sorry - name escapes me) that he actually had feelings for again.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 66#66 waterlilybarb's post

Well we don't know when he is getting married really, all it said was sometime in the future... so could be next year or later, I wasn't looking for a ring on Ted's finger.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

How I Met Your Mother Season 7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres September 19, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

7x01

7x01

7x01

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-17-2011 09:42 ]

i am giving up on this show this year

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Why, it only has this season and next and that's it

7x01 The Best Man

Like the way Ted kept telling his kids, that there is still a long way to go.  And Barney getting married, knew it

7x02 The Naked Truth

Beercules... Wonderful and he still gets the job.  Barney staying in the Diner  Ha Ha

7x03 Ducky Tie

Barney is the man, spend a long time training Marshal so one day he good get a looksy     And what is going to go on with Robin then, we know thye are still good friends as he uses Aunt Robin to the kids alot and talk about her as if they know her quite well.

7x04 The Stinson Missile Crisis

Kumar!  Ha ha, good to see him.   Barney getting rid of all his helpers was great, Robin going psycho and Ted and Marshall in a birthing class together.  Funny as always.

7x05 Field Trip

Loved the Breakfast Club one-liner, and it is so true. And Marshal standing up to his boss again.

7x06 Mystery Vs. History

Well Robin is not going to have her boyfriend for long.  Ted again ruins a perfect good possible relationship.

7x07

Having seeing their parent's was funny, but their Weird Al cameo was great.  I love me some Weird Al

7x08 Perfect on Paper

Ted finally met sexy pumpkin and of course it flopped.  Barney as a Canadian, classic

7x9 Disaster Averted

Well the hurricane, the laughs, the bear, the tie, and NO! not the kiss

Thread