Thread
Printable Version

How I Met Your Mother Season 3-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Racing to the finish

This show was funny. I think a lot of us want to keep living some of those past times where we felt on top of the world, but I think we should leave some of those times off of our resumes, like winning a hot dog eating contest. lol These guys and gals are really funny and the writing and timing is spot on IMO.

Racing to the finish

Episode 14 The Possimpible

I have only watched a couple of episodes it is not one i would watch regularly

See you at the Finish

All I can say is I want to watch movies with Barney. "They didn't even try to help him"

Reply 4#4 gabsimom's post

That WAS funny.  He's a really odd duck - but then his mother was, admittedly, a dirty whore - so I guess he comes by it naturally.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 4#4 gabsimom's post

i love barneys point of view at movies.if the lead charecter screws up just cheer the 1 that didnt

Reply 10#10 waterlilybarb's post

I'm going catch up on this show just by your comment i can't wait to see episode 16

Wow season 3 had few disappointing episode in the middle but the  last few after robin and Barney situation was interesting episode i didn't realise Amy (britney spears) was actually in season 3 because i thought she only in season 4 that really surprises me.

As for the goat episode i think i understand why he was upset that was his best friend and a part of me think Barney and Robin make a good couple-you guys are welcome to disagree with me but when barney is in the hospital that look he gave Robin gives some hope it's a shame she doesn't feel the same way .

i liked the episode Lilly painting were use by vets calm them down

Miracle-Ted accident was surprising i was expecting sad episode when the car hit Ted's taxi but he was fine but Stella didn't realise they broke but Barney accident made Ted realise their friendship was important but great clif-hanger with ted proposal

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 9-25-2008 03:46  
4x01 - Do I Know You?

Am I the only one watching this season?  

Barney was his usual ridiculous self, and I'm glad.  If he and Robin would have actually become a couple I would have had to hurl.  Tha ...
Well i think they make a good couple but she doesn't feel the same way. She could change Barney make him a better man however it would ruin their friendship if they break up

Shelter Island

i can't believe Stella left Ted at the alter

The Naked Man

Wow this was funny episode

benefits

Fantastic episode -i can't believe Marshall- so close barney almost telling robin   

Just get it over with already it been half a season they really pushing it

The Stinsons

Wow Barney pretend family .

Reply 20#20 bala's post

yeah.it was a great ep

The leap (season finale )

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :Q

i knew there was a reason why i stop watching this show 2 years ago and again I'm left disappointed i mean how far is this story of meet the mother going go another 2 more season it been 4 years just tell us .

Seriously do they actually expect us believe his kids are listening all that has happen in last 4 seasons and are still listening ? it just make no sense. every time you think ted is going meet her he doesn't :Q  .

What happens if this show get cancelled we will never know :Q .:Q :Q :Q :Q :@

How I Met Your Mother Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premiered September 21, 2009

<br>

<br>

Discuss anything about Season 5 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 19:22 ]

Definitions

Fantastic episode with Barney and Robin

robin 101

I thought this was sweet that Barney got Ted help learn fact about robin

Reply 3#3 bala's post

They are such an odd couple, but I agree, the fact he's trying to learn how to be a good boyfriend was sweet.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

That what makes unique Robin high maintenance and Barney is a player yet i found it funny in episode when robin telling how at night Barney sneaking out the window and she tell him get back in bed

The Sexless Innkeeper

Well barney & robin  blow off double date than finding out Lilly and Marshall had a  new couple and egg timers were funny

Thread