Thread
Printable Version

How I Met Your Mother Season 3-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

How I Met Your Mother Season 9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 9 Premieres September 23, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 9 Here

BEST PROMO EVER

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-8-2014 23:30 ]

The Locket 9x1

Well I am glad it is the last season, and really like what they are going to do with it, with the mother being a season regular and the whole season supposedly being just 1 weekend.

Most of the episode was ok, enjoyed the Barney/Robin and the Lily parts.  Lily is always great, and the whole "kissing cousins" section was funny.  Marshal annoyed me this episode.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

9x2 Coming Back

Again Barney proves he really has a heart.  Outside side of that, except for the Mother/Ted scene, this episode really didn't have much to it.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Have to agree, that was a great promo.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-8-2014 23:29 ]

9x3 Last Time in New York

A few laughs, it was not the worst, but not much better.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-8-2014 23:28 ]

9x04 The Broken Code

Love that the Bro Code has been placed in certain hotels and airplanes.  Just hilarious!

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-8-2014 23:27 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-8-2014 23:26 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-8-2014 23:24 ]

9x5 No Questions Asked

Loved how all three of them made up these elaborate schemes to get to the phone

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-8-2014 23:18 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-8-2014 23:17 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-8-2014 23:15 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-23-2014 22:29 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-14-2014 11:18 ]

Thread