Thread
Printable Version

How I Met Your Mother Season 3-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

7x10 Tick, tick, tick...

Ah, man, I really feel for Barney.  The whole "sandwich" thing was hilarious though
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 16#16 sanggye's post

They've used the sandwich thing before, but it always makes me chuckle.  As big a dog as Barney can be, I feel for him too.  The playback of the video of Marshall & Ted and the time they were trying to find nachos was hilarious.  See kids, that's what happens when you have "sandwiches".
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 17#17 waterlilybarb's post

Pretty much every season has at least one "sandwich" scene, either a flashback or not.  It was just a very good "sandwich"
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

7x11 Rebound girl

Funny how small their apartment got.  Wee they look like they are going to stay in the house.  Barney as a father

7x12 Symphony of Illumination

Well almost had me there, thinking the Barney and her married (still possible as Barney will get married)

7x13 Tailgate

this episode wasn't all that good, did like the ending with Marshall realizing that his whole private moment would be what his father would have done and lily's father showing up.

7x14 46 minutes

Ok, I guess the show is running on, was a few funny moments, but still just an alright episode.  Don't know what it lost in the last couple of weeks

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-12-2012 18:58 ]

Thread