Thread
Printable Version

Pushing Daisies Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 redsoxpatriot30's post

I'd have to say my fav episode is ep 5 named Girth.  it was the halloween episode with the jockey's.  i just found that one very funny.
I love the way this show is shot.  how the colours are amepted up and the costumes.  when i fist started watching this show i told my boyfriend about this look (which makes it different from other shows) and now that i'm re-watching it, he's totally into watching it to.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 7#7 meljones_83's post

- always good to find buffy fans - good pick up

yes the premise is repeative but so are most crime solver shows i find.  
csi = lets take it back to the lab, than reveal the murder 2 minutes befor the show ends
psych = sean will make a fool out of himself and gus will skip work and they'll solve the murder b4 the coops
law & order = they've been working with their layout for centries (you could watch this show with a stopwatch).
what i'm saying is most shows have their one thing that they run with over and over but i think it's the other threads and characters they surround that one thing with that makes or breaks a show and mel your right, there is extra stuff to make this show float.

i want pie!!

every time i watch this show it make me crave pie.  as i've said before i love how this show is shot.  the way they punch up the colours and the costumes is so different from anything else on air at the moment.  it's always nice when shows make an effort to be unique!

racing to the finish!

Thread