Thread
Printable Version

Pushing Daisies Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pushing Daisies Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This romantic comedy shows us the strange world of a man, Ned, who can bring dead people back to life through the power of his touch. The people he touches, however, can only stay alive for one minute, and if they don't die again, someone else nearby will die. Ned decides to use his ability to solve crime. He and a local investigator, Emerson, bring murder victims back to life and find out who killed them, to cash in on case-solving rewards. But, when Ned brings an old crush back to life, and decides to let her live, things start to get complicated...

The show is created by Bryan Fuller, who has brought us sci-fi series such as Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me. The series is said to share some aspects of Fuller's previous shows, with quick witted comedy mixed with darker emotions and drama. The main plot about life and death is also akin to Dead Like Me.

Please post your comments/opinion on here.

Taken from tv.com

Reply 1#1 bala's post

my opinion on this show is that i just find it a little too strange i love the concept of him bring dead thing to life but the concept is a bit strange and the occasional bright colours can be too much to take. the narrators is also a bit creepy but after a while you get used to it. bring chuck back i can understand but cost to someone else life is unforgiven. mess up order of things.

i actually find it annoying-first 4 episode i enjoyed it but it get old rather quickly but i suppose everyone is different

if i had to be honest i don't like this series but it more of show to watch when nothing better on. it still a good series and intresting after first 4 episode it just get boring Ned touches dead body they tell him who kill him and they they investigate. same thing episode after episode.

Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers)

i might not be a fan of this show but that dead woman gross flies out the mouth was truly disgusting and bees. i like recap at the start gave new information chuck and ned. .

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

There were good episode

Episode 6

Finally got around watch remaining episode i left it off on episode 5 but i going watch 6-9 today .

Thread