Thread
Printable Version

Pushing Daisies Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 nye87's post

Me too! I nearly watched the second one as soon as I'd finished the first as I enjoyed it a lot but I too decided to wait for the quizzes - that way it'll stop me from trying to watch all 9 in one go!!
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

Reply 6#6 kwargalla's post

Yeah, I think the reason that I like it is because it's so different from other shows. There are so many TV shows at the moment with a similar 'feel' even if the idea is very different. Not that they're bad, many of them I still like. This one just seems different in every way from shows I have seen before and I think that's what has got me hooked on wanting to see more. So far I have only watched 2 episodes so I can't comment much yet.
Bala has a point though, it does have the potential to become a bit samey if they repeat the same thing episode after episode, am sure they'll throw some different things in there too though to add some interest. Plus there seem to be a couple of over-arching storylines with Ned and Chuck and Olives crush. I'm interested to see where they go with it all.

PS. Just noticed your signature Kwargalla, I like it. "I mock you with my monkey pants!"

[ Last edited by meljones_83 at 2-8-2008 14:30 ]
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

Thread