Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

Humans S3 E7 is the wrong episode.

Humans S3 E7 is an old episode.  Several comments have been made on the VIP site Humans page.  Also, the submit bug report doesn't work.  When will the correct episode be loaded?  And how will we be notified when that happens?  
Recent Ratings

Nashville S6 E1 is only half the episode,

Nashvile S6 E1 is only half the episode.  There are many comments about it on he Nashville Season 6 page from January.  When will the episode be fixed?
Recent Ratings

Refund for Humans S3 E7 wrong episode

Please issue a refund for Humans S3 E7, it is the wrong episode.

Why aren't reported errors being corrected?

I have been waiting patiently to hear that the error with Humans 3.7 has been corrected, but as of yet, it has not been corrected.  Why bother to ask us to report errors and then do nothing about it?  It makes it difficult and at times impossible to use VIP.

Reply 160#160 waterlilybarb's post

I did PM him on 7/1 and as of yet, I haven't received a response or a refund.   None of the reported errors are getting corrected as well.  Is VIP still up and running?
Recent Ratings
  • Milks26 Points +5 sorry for the inconvience 7-12-2018 13:38
  • Milks26 Treasure +10 sorry for the inconvience 7-12-2018 13:38

Humans 3.7

Is Humans 3.7 ever going to be corrected?  It has been the wrong episode for over 5 weeks and I'm getting tired of asking and waiting.   Why aren't the errors getting corrected?   Is anybody maintaining the site?

Power season 5 - all episodes have been deleted!

Power season 5 - all episodes have been deleted!   The last episode I viewed was episode 5,  Now all S5 episodes are missing, deleted I assume.  Why?   Are they going to be restored?

Sharp Objects Season 1 has also been deleted!

Sharp Objects Season 1 has also been deleted!  I was in the middle of watching this show and now it has been deleted, not even the title comes up anymore.  What is going on?  I have been a subscriber for years and I have never experienced so many errors and problems before.  If VIP is shutting down we deserve to know.

How can we know when errors are fixed?

Is there a thread that shows all the corrected episodes that have been reported as errors?   I don't want to keep wasting points trying to see if an episode has been corrected.    I have been waiting for almost 2 months to see Humans 3.7.   I am beyond frustrated at this point.   I doubt I will be buying more points for an unsupported service.

Great, but where does he post that the errors have been corrected? I

I haven't seen a posting that an error has been fixed lately.  There used to be a post at the beginning of the error thread with updates, but there isn't one anymore.  Where are the corrections to reported errors posted? 

When there are any errors corrected, where will that info be posted?

When there are any errors corrected, where will that info be posted?

Game of Thrones S7 E1 not working

I am trying to watch Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 1 on the alternative site while the regular site is down, but I keep getting the error message "err url".   

This is the URL:  http://vip.tv-video.net/tvplay/2 ... 01-Dragonstone.html

Correction to 198

The error message is "Error Url".

Black Sails S4 E3 "Error Url"

http://vip.tv-video.net/tvplay/2 ... -4/S04E03-XXXI.html is not working.  Error message "Error Url".

Thread