Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

New site loading issues

Hi all,<div><br></div><div>Can someone please let me know when this site will be back to normal speed?</div><div>Ive tried several different browsers  (chrome, IE and firefox) with little success to getting any show to play through without constantly buffering and playing for a few seconds then buffering  (repeat).... i am honestly not sure why the site has become so terrible after 9 years on watching with very little problem ...</div><div>I need to know if its ever going to get back to what it used to, or I will have to demand a refund of unused points and ill reluctantly have to watch shows online somewhere else ????????????</div><div>Im really sad to say this, ive been watching shows on this site almost daily for 9 years and can't believe that its come to this.</div><div>Do you need another server? </div><div>please can someone who knows something let me know whats going on?? </div><div><br></div><div>Thanks in advance.</div><div>Bel</div>

Nothing playing now? Tried many different shows, all aren't playing

Hi, having a major issue, no shows are loading, might be to do with some new JW Playr showing up when pressing play button.

Please help, thanks
Bel

Issue seems to have been fixed now

Thanks team

Slow streaming and buffering constantly

Hi, I have super fast internet but for some reason the shows arent loading like usual - lots of buffering.
Anyone know why?

Thanks
Bel

Thread