Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

The movie is now working properly.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 159#159 sove4kenne's post

You need to send a PM to lbjedward for reimbursement of points. There's a link in post #1. I'm sorry I can't say when the episodes will be fixed, but LBJ doesn't check in as often, so your request might alert him to the problematic episodes.

Reply 168#168 sove4kenne's post

I'm not exactly sure how quickly things are being corrected these days.

Reply 188#188 sove4kenne's post

There haven't been any lately.

Reply 190#190 sove4kenne's post

When able, moderators check the list to see which errors have been fixed. Once they are confirmed to be fixed, we edit the list and remove them. Lately, that hasn't been done regularly.

<br><br> You are welcome to send me a PM to request I check specific errors, and I'll do that as soon as I can (usually within 24 hours). I've had to limit my screen time because of health reasons, which is the main reason I haven't kept the list up to date.

Reply 210#210 Crixan's post

Reply 213#213 bcharmed's post

There wasn't a new episode of Grey's Anatomy this week. Episode 5 airs this coming week.

Reply 217#217 bcharmed's post

No worries.

Reply 222#222 seleam's post

I just checked, and they are only not working in HD mode. To turn it off, use a free movie or episode (I clicked on An Honorable Woman), and unselect "HD" on the loading bar, It should then stay off when you go to watch Lethal Weapon.

Reply 224#224 mssweet's post

I'm not sure if it the error was fixed in between the time of your post & my checking it, but I just tested it, and it worked when I turned the HD on. I got the error message when it was off.

Reply 228#228 c.uranga's post

I don't have a MAC, so I can't say for sure the issue is the same, but on my PC, if I disable the HD version, both of "The Flash" episodes, and the "Colony" episode, work fine. I used one of the free episodes of "An Honorable Woman" to deselect HD. Hope that works for you. <br><br>
FYI, this sometimes works in reverse - where the video will only work in HD. The solution is the same, but the other way around

Reply 230#230 bala's post

It works in HD.

Reply 236#236 mssweet's post

That's the Christmas episode, and the site doesn't carry them, since they are listed as "Specials" even though they are integral to the plot. The same is true of all of the Doctor Who Christmas episodes. We've requested they be added for years, but to no avail. I suggest you try to find it elsewhere.

Reply 238#238 mssweet2's post

Which email address have you used to try and contact someone from the site?

Reply 240#240 mssweet2's post

I just sent an email to LBJ on your behalf. Hopefully, he'll notice it quickly and be able to sort it out for you. Unfortunately, the password retrieval that's set up on the forum hasn't worked properly for ages.

Reply 242#242 mssweet's post

You're welcome. Glad I could help.

Reply 247#247 inro's post

Sorry for the slow response. I just checked it, and it's fixed. I also checked the 2 newer episodes, and they seem to be fine. Also, please feel free to send me a PM to test if errors have been fixed. I check in daily, but don't always remember to check those, so a reminder would help.

Reply 250#250 woothdye's post

My laptop is being a jerk today. I'll check those Punisher episodes and let you know if they're affected (or I'll ask one of the other mods to, if my computer refuses to co-operate).

Reply 260#260 missy5254's post

We aren't provided with any information on how long before any error will be fixed.

Reply 265#265 aliann741's post

Can you please post which (besides the most recent) episodes gave you problems? I checked the most recent episodes of the shows you listed. Supergirl and Madam Secretary didn't give me any problems. The Good Doctor only worked in HD. When that happens, I go to a free episode, and switch from regular to HD, then it's fixed so I can watch what I want.

Thread